play me like a violin
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
i am the ocean, i am the sea
In spite of everything that’s been going on, the two of them had been requested. Something that was mutually beneficial for working on his quest from Frey, and even easier to suggest an outdoor escapade precisely in the spot that the shrine would later be created. The space itself was beautiful, shaded by a nearby copse of trees, with all the diligent work that Alys and he had put into adorning the space with small shrubs and flowers that bloomed high in the violet sunset of Longheat.

It's something that Sunjata finds himself eager for, knocking out one last little requirement before he was able to complete it, and the option had just fallen right into their laps.

There’s a mutual understanding to meet at the shrine’s location, the client eager to partake in something that would benefit Frey, and yet he loosens his protectiveness for a night of hedonism alongside Hotaru. The night itself is beginning to cool, a soft breeze spread throughout the area that pushes away the heat trapped in the flowers of Mourn, and they arrive hand in hand with Sunjata flashing the client (Miles, as he introduces himself) a playful grin of greeting. He’s intentionally not worn much, a thin, billowing open shirt most notably, and with him the bag of holding in the hand that isn’t attached to Hotaru, full of items to make the night that much better.

He releases her hand with a soft squeeze and a “I’ll set up if you want to start getting more acquainted,” stepping aside and into the circle of flowers and shrubs, pulling out a soft blanket, some wine, some water, small snacks, and fruit. Peaches, to be specific.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Don't you think a girl like me should be touched?
While Hotaru had been planning to consecrate the shrine location with Sunjata, she hadn’t been expecting such fortuitous timing to grant them a companion for the event. A night of debauchery and hedonism, hours to spare granting the lucky man access to otherwise untouchable bodies. For one night she sets aside her possessiveness and instead looks forward to being able to place her lover on a pedestal, to show him off and watch someone be starstruck by him in the way he deserves.

Not that she expects any less for herself. Similarly underdressed in a gauzy dress that shies on the side of transparency, neckline off the shoulder and implying no further layers beneath the top, she had decided to leave her long golden hair loose for once to better entice wandering hands.

As Sunjata pulls away she squeezes his hand in return, and then reaches for Miles with the other, a beckoning smile on her face. She doesn’t have to wait long; his fingers intertwine with hers swiftly, and she pulls him closer as Sunjata begins to set up. “Are you hungry? We can feed you first,” she croons, fingers aching to feel the stickiness of the peaches, the glance of lips against her fingertips. “Or would you rather we be the ones to eat from your palm?” Though something playful sparks in her eyes, it’s clear both options are firmly on the table. Miles - to his credit - doesn’t seem outwardly overwhelmed, though of course slightly flustered. “How about both? We can take turns.” Ru laughs, delighted, and pulls him down to sit on the newly spread blanket before lifting a hand to beckon Sunjata down. Her eyes are on the Flood’s as she replies to their client. “Perfect. That seems to be the theme of the night after all, hm?”
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Perfectly content to listen while he sets up, Sunjata can hear the thrum of anticipation that streams through Mile’s voice, something that only serves to speed up his process of setting up. The blanket goes down first, giving a space for Hotaru to tug their partner for the night down to sit, followed by a couple of peaches in one hand, glasses waiting to be filled with whatever was preferred for the moment.

The Flood is quick to follow the beckoning, handing Hotaru a peach as he settles, immediately already in Milo’s space and watches as a shiver races down the man’s spine. An arm is propped up behind Miles, chest angled just so in a way that offers his radiating heat and a promise that everyone here would get to touch and taste to their heart’s content. “It is absolutely the theme.” His accented voice rumbles, a hint deeper, as Milo speaks again, getting a whiff of the Flood. ”You smell like citrus and vanilla..?” It’s said with bewilderment, as if unable to understand just how Sunjata could smell like a mixture of Miles’ favorite things.

Do I?” Sunjata hums, looking to Hotaru for a moment with a playful twist of his scarred lips, lifting the peach in his hand to place it in Miles’, waiting to see which palm they plan to eat out of first.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Miles deserves plenty of compliments for how he keeps his composure when seated between the Flood and the Valkyrie, both of them leaning in close to him and granting him their full, shared attention. Ru idly rolls the peach Sunjata hands her in her fingers as Miles becomes dazed by her lover’s scent, and her amusement is clear through the bond and the curve of her lips as they share a brief moment indulging in their inside joke.

“He always smells divine. You can get closer you know - the peaches aren’t the only things you can taste,” she encourages, intent on getting him comfortable with them physically long before the sex starts.

Miles takes the encouragement in stride, and though his eyes flicker up at Sunjata’s as if gauging his welcome, he leans in closer to better indulge in the scent. The tip of his nose trails against the Flood’s throat, but his lips do little more than linger. Instead, he pulls away and offers up the peach in his hand to Sunjata first, while Ru leans in and sets her chin on Miles’ shoulder, watching greedily.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He does always smell divine, a fact that they keep tightly between their lips, through the smiles offered to one another and the calming one reflected back at Miles as the man grows even more relaxed, snatching Hotaru’s offer up quickly and boldly, much to Sunjata’s own surprise. His gaze when they meet reflects that openness, a welcoming sight for Miles, and before Sunjata knows it there’s the light brush of a nose at his throat, a soft little sound leaving him as Miles withdraws.

But the peach is offered instead, and Sunjata leans in to take that bite, steel gaze drifting between Hotaru and Miles as the crunch is made, the sweet juice of the peach lingering along his lips, causing them to shine. Miles’ hand is set in such a way that when the Flood pulls away from the bite, tongue darting out to collect the stickiness left behind from the peach, it brushes a warm hot stripe against the other man’s fingertips, something punctuated with just how red Miles’ gets at the sight. “My…” Miles starts to say, humming a breathy laugh before tilting slightly toward Hotaru at his shoulder, lifting the peach toward her as well, though his fingertips extend to run tenderly across her jaw and cheek, while Sunjata watches, having pressed himself that much closer to Miles. “She’s amazing, isn’t she?” He asks in a purred whisper, knowing Hotaru would intend to make this a show.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru is riveted as she watches Miles feed Sunjata, the shine of juice and the way it clings to both skin and lips on each respective man positively captivating. It makes it hard to so much as breathe, but as Miles turns and leans her way, Hotaru slides a hand up his spin and readjusts so she's not hovering over his shoulder any longer.

Miles' fingers caress her jaw, and she leans into it like a preening cat as she takes the peach between her teeth, half-lidded eyes keeping contact with Miles' the entire time. Her other hand comes up to slide up Miles' forearm to wrap gently around his wrist, keeping his hand there so she can lave the juices off his fingers and wrist with her tongue. Retreating, she turns into the hand that had been on her cheek and kisses his palm, letting her lips go lax and catch against the tip of his thumb the way she might a different body part. "You flatter me," she murmurs to Sunjata without ever taking her eyes off Miles. Smiling slowly, she drops his hand and puts hers on his thigh instead, thumb rubbing lazy strokes. Miles' laugh is shaky and affected, but he responds in much the same way, eyes still stuck on Ru's. "She is. You both are."

He takes his own bite of the peach then, letting the juices streak down his chin with a slight flush to his cheeks that makes it apparent it was intentional. There's little left of the fruit, so the pit and remaining flesh is put back in the bowl, and Miles reaches one hand to each of the lovers to draw them close to him. "Clean me up?" His voice his gone throaty, and Ru purrs in return, eagerly leaning in close to lave her tongue up his neck and over his jaw, catching the sweet remnants of juice. Slowly making her way to the corner of his mouth where she leaves a lingering kiss.
HOTARU
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He watched with appreciation as Miles offers the peach to Hotaru, gaze soft but with a surprising razor edge focus on her as she nears as if to take a bite, lips quirking to the comment before, knowing it was to him. As it stands, he watches with appreciation as she focuses on Miles, mouth finding his finger in a way that has Sunjata’s lips twisting a bit more wolfish.

He can see the effect sparking on their companion as the flush brightens, as Miles seems to grow a bit more bold, and Sunjata has zero qualms with leaning in when invited to equally drag his tongue up along Mile’s throat toward his jaw, but instead of moving toward his lips he angles up toward the other man’s ear, whispering something soft before he nips at his earlobe, withdrawing to flash a small smirk Hotaru’s way.

In fact, it effects Miles so much that he flushes darker, hand lifting toward her hair to thread his fingers through it, guiding her in for a full kiss while Sunjata aims to plant one at his throat, shifting them around slightly to start tugging at Miles’ clothes.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Ru can hear the faint edge of a whisper, but she has thus far not brought any shifts to the surface in this experience, and curiosity tugs at her attention and steals it back away to Sunjata - ever the focus of her attentiveness. She doesn't have time to linger or inquire. Not only because Miles is a distracting factor in this equation, but because he intentionally makes himself all the more of one.

Hotaru melts into him as he guides her more firmly, bolder, covetous. Whether it's for him, Sunjata, or herself, Hotaru moans quietly into his lips. Blindly, she helps Sunjata in his efforts to disrobe Miles, revealing bare skin easily given their client's own loose top.

Hotaru deepens the kiss and leans into him incrementally until Miles begins to lean back onto his elbows, which makes it all the easier to begin divesting him of his pants while Ru lays across his chest and kisses him senseless. As she pulls away, Miles seems to catch on to her ruse, and reaches for Sunjata to pull him down by his loose shirt to kiss him next while Hotaru kisses down his chest, enjoying the plentiful skin now that he is nearly fully unclothed. And yet still, her gaze is heavy and hot as she watches the two men kiss, greedy and thrilled to witness it so close at hand as she idly plants kisses down Miles' navel - tortuously aimless.
HOTARU
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Sunjata, too, hasn’t brought any shifts to the surface – content to toy and play, to watch as his words send a shiver down Miles’ spine and to watch with appreciation when he pulls Hotaru in for a devouring kiss. There’s a satisfied look about the Flood, as if he were saying isn’t she beautiful? Isn’t she perfect?

A look that lingers while he leans in and nips at Miles’ throat, hands dexterously unbuttoning his shirt, pushing it down with Hotaru’s help when she’s pressing against their companion, the brief moan heard from Hotaru sparking a flush across Sunjata’s skin. He’s sunk down now, too, one hand propped at Miles’ back, fingers threading through his hair when Hotaru’s attention shifts toward the rest of his attire, and Sunjata’s pulled from the space at the man’s neck he’d picked to press into an equally greedy kiss.

Sunjata dives in wholly, at least, partially putting on a show for Hotaru as well as the client, groaning a sound against Miles’ lips as his fingers thread and tug through his hair all the same, feeling the hiccupped moan from the man as Hotaru kisses down his navel. It’s when Miles’ breaks the kiss, to watch as she nears the bulge in his pants, and Sunjata utilizes it as a distraction, enough to slip in behind the other man, his strength making it easy to pull him into his lap, head hovering above Miles’ shoulder, dragging his teeth along the collarbone while his fingers deftly drift down toward each of Miles’ nipples. An overwhelming sensation that has his hips trying to buck toward Hotaru, a louder groan leaving him now that Sunjata isn’t there to muffle it.

But the Flood does ask, in a throaty, accented sound, “how do you want us, Miles?” letting his steel gaze focus on Hotaru and the position she’s in with Miles between them both.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Miles' back arches, seeming torn between Sunjata's hand in his hair and Hotaru at his front kissing him soundly. It distracts him enough to have him pulling away to kiss the Flood instead, and Hotaru watches from where she's reclined on the blanket, expression openly wanting and appreciative. They're striking together, and she has to clench her thighs together to control the wash of heat up her navel just watching them kiss. She feels a proprietary sort of benevolence; yes, enjoy him because I let you, because he deserves it. But know he is mine.

She pauses with her mouth lightly caressing the side of the bulge in Miles' pants, each light exhale torturous as she keeps steady eye contact with him, knowing the question must be coming soon -

Grinning when Sunjata seems to read her mind, Hotaru trails her fingers down the inside of Mile's thigh and holds him in place as he bucks, waiting for him to answer. He doesn't seem to need much time - clearly having thought about this, fantasized and dreamed before putting in his request for them at the House of Midnight - as he drops his head back against Sunjata's shoulder and moans. "You - I - fuck, I want to fuck her while you fuck me," he admits, and Ru purrs pleasantly as she slowly pulls his pants down to properly kiss up his erection, eyes on Sunjata. "We can do that, can't we love?" And then she takes Miles' cock fully into her mouth in one go, humming pleasantly as she lets Sunjata take the reigns on speaking and coordinating.
HOTARU
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s a similar sensation, one that blurs together as he watches from over Miles’ shoulder as Hotaru indulges their guest. In the playfulness and adoration the Flood harbors for the Valkyrie, there’s that steady stream of possessiveness that underlines it. One that is tempered easily with the thought that at the end of the day, she was his and he was hers, regardless of what they’d gotten up to that day.

Today, specifically, Sunjata can see the way she drives people crazy — when there isn’t the heart in it. And it’s something Hotaru gets to see too, especially as he asks his question and watches Hotaru deftly hold Miles’ hips from bucking, a hum of a breathy laugh leaving him when the answer comes. Miles’ head rests back on Sunjata’s shoulder and he noses his way in to drag sharp teeth along the edge of the man’s neck when he responds in kind to Hotaru, an addition of overstimulation as he bites and nips and the Valkyrie swallows down their guest’s length. “Oh, but of course. I was hoping you’d suggest that.” He purrs against the moan that leaves Miles’ throat, his own cock hard where it presses between them.

And just like that, Sunjata shifts them again and preps the protection, just enough movement to pull the rest of his own clothes off, the strength he works with makes it easy to deftly pull Miles into his lap, one hand focused on loosening Miles up, while his other hand slips up Hotaru’s cheek and into her hair. “Doesn’t she feel good?” Sunjata purrs, precisely the time that he’s adjusted Miles and him enough to line up, slowly and carefully, his hand tugging Hotaru’s hair back to keep her toward Miles’ tip as he lines them up to sink into the other man. “Y-Yes. Gods…” Miles moans. It’s a careful and gentle start, wanting to ensure Hotaru doesn’t choke while at the same time hoping Miles isn’t too overstimulated by it that he blows his load.

Regardless, the sensation is enough to draw a rumbling groan from Sunjata’s lips, one paired with Miles’ own as he’s filled, and he pants lightly as he loosens his hold on Hotaru’s hair to allow her to get situated too, turning his attention to keeping Miles stilled in his lap, his hands bracing against each hip savoring the stretch, while he watches Hotaru with an eager hunger in his gaze.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
It takes a bit of repositioning to keep her mouth firmly occupied, but it’s nothing she can’t contort or otherwise bend with to keep overstimulating the man caught between them like an insect in their web. Sunjata’s hand in her hair from behind Miles makes her moan throatily, which is then echoed by Miles when the vibrations become torturous around his cock.

She obligingly pulls back when Sunny subtly guides her away, laving her tongue around the sensitive glans and tip while Sunjata slides inside. Her view may not be the best, but the sounds. It’s enough to have her moaning softly in chorus with the deeper, guttural groans from Miles as he’s fucked into.

Though she would happily let Miles fuck her face while Sunjata breaks him apart, Miles had requested something different, and Ru can’t deny with how slick and aching she is that it’s an appealing idea. Especially since Miles isn’t exactly unimpressive.

Ru slips protection onto him quick and easy, and leans back on her elbows, thighs parting to embrace both Miles and Sunjata behind him around the waists. Her head drops back in a waterfall of gold as she gasps the moment Miles slides into her. Sunjata sets the pace for all of them, and seeing her beloved’s enraptured face from past Miles’ shoulder makes her whine and clench around Miles’ cock. She knows none of them are going to last long, so her hand slips down to rub against her clit, thighs trembling as she leans up to kiss Miles and moan into his mouth.
HOTARU
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Heavy lidded, Sunjata watches Hotaru from over Miles’ shoulder, panting lightly into the other man’s skin. A shiver races down his spine, reflected in the way he groans lightly, watching as his lover positions herself. The low light of the sunset is enough to cast them in a dim glow, but not too dim that the Flood can’t see the glimmer of wetness clinging to Hotaru’s thighs.

Something that twists the scarred half of his mouth when they shift just enough again and Miles slips into her. One of Sunjata’s hands drops to the Valkyrie’s calf as she wraps it around both of the men, while the other guides Miles’ hand toward Hotaru’s breasts, still pausing just enough to ensure everyone is in position. After all, the view Sunjata has from here and the way Miles tenses around his cock, he knows his stamina isn’t up for it either.

Hotaru seems to know that well enough, too, with how she speeds along the process for her, and Sunjata knows that he can give her a show. So he picks a pace, one that has his hips colliding with Miles’, who’s in turn thrust into Hotaru, deeper and deeper with groans and curses of delight leaving their guest. It’s enough for Sunjata to shiver and moan into Miles’ ear, his free hand rising to toy with the man’s closest nipple as he angles Miles’ mouth toward his own in a series of needy, nosy touches, claiming his mouth to devour his sounds, nipping at his bottom lip in between sucking on the other man’s tongue while he fucks them, urging the two of them on together with the abrupt and hard pace he sets.
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru's breathing is pleasantly rough as Miles slides into her, and she can feel the rough warmth of Sunjata's hand around her calf connecting the three of them together. Miles' hands are clumsy - understandably so - but her breasts are sensitive enough that she doesn't need much more than his fumbling to stoke the fires of sensation in her navel.

With the sun dipping down behind the two men, it's easy for Sunjata to put on a show. He's already gorgeous enough to hold her attention, but the dying embers of red and purple paint him and Miles in beautiful shades, casting shadows on muscles that move aesthetically as much as they move inside and against her.

Her own appreciative moaning only deepens as she watches them kiss, spasming around Miles' cock and bucking up into her own fingers. She topples over first given the plentiful visual and physical stimuli lavished upon her, and she arches back over the blanket with a beautiful cry, golden hair spreading like a halo. Miles makes a strangled, starving noise against Sunjata's mouth, and she can feel his hips stutter and drive deep as he comes as well, clenching down around the Flood to bring him over the edge with the both of them.
HOTARU