I hear the voices when I’m dreamin’
Cordelia
Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Marcus
The sun cascaded across the pristine snow like liquid gold, casting shimmering reflections that danced with every movement. Marcus found himself sitting on the doorstep to the Olson home, watching the glittering display. Its warmth kissed the icy surfaces, creating a dazzling spectacle.

From his young mind, an idea spun. Amidst this winter wonderland, the boy ventured forth, his breath forming delicate clouds in the crisp air. He made his way around the house to the western side, where the sun hadn’t quite reached, to find huge icicles hanging from the corners of the roof. He pushed and gathered snow into a mass until he could reach them to break off what he needed, then set to work with his new materials. With nimble fingers and a heart filled with love, he began to sculpt, chiseling beauty from the frozen essence of nature. When it was ready — a grotesque image of a heart, but looked upon with beaming pride — he went to find her.

”Mom!” the young mage called, bursting through the doors of the back room where his mother had been processing ningos when he last saw her.
I want you by my side
So that I never feel alone again
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Since the twins had grown, there was a large margin of adjustment that Cordelia found herself having to make. The urge to hover somehow stronger despite the fact they were no longer toddlers being one of them. The attuned had told her son she was going into the back, requesting he stay within shouting range; which was better than having him stay within eyesight. Allowing her growing son a hint of freedom. Not that he ever bothered to wander off. That was Margot.

Still, despite her attempts to quell it, her hypervigilance remained.

When she heard Marcus's voice ring out, sharp and clear against he quiet of the room, the Attuned was instantly alert. The skinning knife she held in her hand shifting to brace for an attack against whatever had him calling out, only to be surprised by his bright smile. Lowering the knife, a breath looses from her chest and she returns his smile, "You about scared me half to death, Marcus!" She gently admonished, shaking her head as she cleaned her hands, readying to catch him in an embrace if that was what he wished.

Cordelia
Say something
Something like you love me

Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Marcus
Still growing accustomed to what social norms were because of his rapid aging, Marcus could be a bit blunt. And bright. And loud. His sister, too. But she was off doing some other something that in all honestly Marcus wasn’t ver concerned with, sharing a different kind of love for the outdoors than she did. Not that she didn’t like the out — she loved going on walks and learning hunting tactics from their parents — but Marcus loved just the beauty of the out. It reminded him of his mother, hence the bursting in to the meat working room.

”Oh, sorry.” Marcus said with a sheepish duck of his head. Color and warmth swam to his ears and pooled in his cheeks. ”I didn’t mean to scare you. I just made you this.” He said, pushing his arms out to nearly shove the carved ice sickle into his mother’s dirty, working hands. ”I made it.” He chimed, bright blue eyes sparkling with the hope of his mother’s approval despite the blush to his face.
I want you by my side
So that I never feel alone again