[RQ] Earn the stripes
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Online
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Sah grinned, "That's incredible. Let me know if either of them wants advice. Between Evie, Deimos, and I, I'm sure we'll have whatever magic the twins develop covered." The array of magical prowess in Halo seemed to be ever-growing. He had no doubt that sooner rather than later, every form of standard magic would be accounted for.

The Wild Thunder paused, eyes trailing to his daughter, "I don't know. She hasn't said so, but...I'm sure that she would love it." I've considered for myself on multiple occasions." To be able to race on paws and soar on wings once more sounded heavenly. But the knowledge that he would never regain his true, original form, hurt. It was easier to handle being an Abandoned, but as a Hybrid, it'd be more jarring.

With his eyes in that direction, the Abandoned spotted the fire as it started, and his eyes widened. He held out a hand immediately and began connecting to the spreading embers. Once he had them, the Abandoned curled his fingers and pulled the flames from the grass, making them rise up and float to rest in his palm. Closing his hand, the Wild Thunder dismissed the flames, leaving nothing but a few trains of smoke in the air. He let out a sigh of relief, "There we go."
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?
Soleil Lovi
Adv

Age: 20 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Soleil
my aloneness feels so good
Maea's breath is warm, and with her large face it brushes against Soleil's entire face in a way that makes her laugh quietly, almost ticklish. It is far nicer than the acrid smell of smoke, and the sizzling of embers she can vaguely see between Maea's legs. Fire is a life-bringer in Halo, revered, but even Soleil knows to respect and fear it in equal measure. With no powers of her own, she must rely on her fellows to keep her safe; she trusts her father implicitly, and Noah greatly, but there is still a good deal of bravery in the way she remains kneeling beside Maea with steady hands and focused eyes. Noah's call has her nodding stilted and sharp, understanding but intent on getting just a little more.

"Almost there," she murmurs, not wanting to talk too much of the process itself. While she holds her position, she continues talking, voice bright and natural instead of intentionally soothing or patronizing. "I wonder if being pet in a shifted form feels as good as it looks when you pet a companion or working dog," she muses, fingers cramping slightly from holding them so rigidly. "If it's as good as getting a massage. Can other Ancients touch you without being burned?" It seems a little sad to be untouchable. Isolated in a way that makes Soleil's insides cold. She is not the type of person to find that an appealing notion at all.

With a neat twist of the vial, she cuts the string of molten metal and stands, careful not to rush lest she spook Maea or worse trigger her predatory urges. Stepping away, sweat clinging to her skin from being so close to the molten tiger, Sol smiles brightly. "There we go!" She holds out the vial toward Noah and her father, allowing them to gauge the amount she'd collected and potentially take it to be capped and stored.
I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
And I only needed one more touch
Another taste of devouring rush
Without a way to communicating it was difficult for Maea to answer the innocent questions. The eyes of the tigress merely closed and there was an attempt made to purr; unsuccessful, alas, but proof enough of her contentment.

As the vial was removed and Soleil stepped aside, the Molten Tiger sat up. Leaping elegantly out of the circle of charred earth and magma she had created, the Ancient shimmered and returned to her human form.

"Neatly done," she congratulated them all, sharing a brief smile with each visitor. "That was less awkward than I thought it might be." Between Sah's deft manipulation of the fire, Noah's perception and Soleil's bravery, the task was completed safely enough.

"Do you need anything else? I was hoping to treat you all to a meal before you have to leave... It's not often I get to hear about what goes on in Halo." With the relief of having the most pressing matter over and dealt with, the fair-skinned woman relaxed noticeably, her smile warming like the sun come out of the clouds.
But the room was so quiet
Whose side am I on?
Base by Skylark, Art by Midjourney
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
The task at hand came to a close and Noah couldn't help but notice the way his body felt lighter with relief. He had been grateful that Maea had agreed to the task in the first place, but was even more grateful when it went smoothly and now was done. Taking the well-made lava carafe from Soleil, Noah gave a smile and firm nod towards Maea. "A meal sounds great." Noah agreed to the offer, giving Soleil and Sah both large smiles. Noah knew that Maea loved Halo, so surely an evening spent telling stories and laughing over food and drink would be welcomed.

FIN
the forsaken