Tallheat Longsun
for Thorn!
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Tal might not have understood why Thorn was laughing at him, but at the explanation his pale eyes widened and he had the grace to flush, cheeks darkening with embarrassment. "...Oh. Yeah. I guess... I'd kinda forgotten," he admitted, ducking his head and looking away. "I know a lot o' Abandoned who've gotten in good with Safrin an' Frey, at least." He winced. "An' since th'War ended it seems like it's... better?" But then, how would he really know? Aside from Frey answering Alys's prayer, how many Abandoned did he know were getting answered these days?

"Uh. Sorry," he mumbled, before trying to recover with... well. An attempt at a bridge that Thorn would have been well within his rights to laugh off after Tal had stuck his foot in his mouth. It was almost a surprise when the courtesan not only took him seriously, but actually accepted... kind of? Maybe?

The courier looked up hopefully, a shy grin peeking out from behind his scowl, just in time to catch Thorn's wink. "Yeah. Yeah! She'll be back up t'speed in a few days," the courier boasted, more confident about his ship than just about anything else in his life. "Just lemme know when you're up for a ride!"

Which meant he really had to get back to work fixing the sails! As Thorn headed back towards the brothel, Tal scooted back over to the canvas and located his needle. Starting to whistle a cheerful tune, he got back to work. He had a promise to keep!

~Fin~