to Sohalia
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Hi Sohalia,

I hope you've been doing well. I've tried to stop in and see you the last couple of times I've been in Stormbreak, but I guess I've just missed you. It really sucks that the timing hasn't worked out, because Boreal misses you a lot, and, well, so do I. I know I'm kind of shit at saying it out loud, but you're a good friend and I like talking with you. I miss our letters and I'm just getting a little worried that I haven't heard from you lately. Is that weird? I hope it's not weird. Sorry if it is?

Actually, I could really use your advice right now. Or even just a friendly ear. No pressure if you can't help! And you know we'll always listen to you, if you need sympathetic ears or shoulders to lean on. I think Boreal knows that I'm writing to you, because she's giving me the biggest, saddest eyes. I'll be swinging back through the city again soon, so just let me know if you've got time to meet and I'll jigger my schedule around to make it work!

~T.