to Sunjata
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Hey Sunjata,

I'm not really sure how to start this, but I could really use your help advice. I think I screwed up when I was praying and... I dunno. I feel like I might have pissed off or disappointed Frey? Your Frey, I mean. It's complicated, and...

Remember when I told you I was shit with words? Yeah. I'm not trying to rope you into solving my problems or anything, but I figure if anyone would have some ideas about what I should do, it'll be you.

No worries if you're too busy with Archon stuff right now. But if you get the chance, could I buy you a drink a the White Hart and bend your ear for an hour?

~T. Seawright
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Talyson —

I wouldn’t have expected you to call on my Frey, but I’m sure that’s a question easily answered in person.

White Hart? I am in Stormbreak for just a little bit longer, did you have a day and time in mind?

— SW
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.