There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"Hopefully that won't be necessary." She chose to keep the nature of the task to herself, at least for now. It felt too much like bragging to say she had met a god, and the nature of Dygra was other enough that she didn't wish to invite objections. If there were any.

Gesturing to the sack, Maea shifted to sit on her knees. "There are ashes in that. I need to cover the dress with them. They should be cool enough for you to touch... but if you want to just hold the bag open, that would help."

Having a task at hand made things easier. With no need to look at Evie, she could pretend it was anyone at all - with no relation to recall, no pains to overcome or set herself above.

"Did you have a difficult time getting here?" Starting over meant not assuming anything. Maea wasn't the best at small talk, but this had been her idea, and that meant she had to try.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 08:02 PM