There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
The ash was warm against her hands. Scooping it up in cupped palms felt quite similar to touch the velvet fabric in the dress, and that thought helped her as she placed handfulls of the swirling dust onto the black garment. Now it was begun, and nothing for it but to move on. One handful at a time, one step after the other.

Maea recalled what Remi had said about strength, and kept going.

"I remember that enchantment. It was very useful. Though when I was enrolled in the school I still had Ludo's shawl, which did much the same thing." Mention of magic would never fail to spark interest in her; that hadn't changed at all since they were children. "I brought plenty of water, so if you get thirsty just let me know." Wandering freely, her thoughts drew the parallell between the cold of Halo and the heat of the Climb, and considered the state of the Abandoned woman in this inhospitable environment.

A glance at Evie and her glistening brow actually had the Ancient pausing to retrieve the waterskin from her pack right away. Placing it between them  - almost like a bridge, or a peace offering - she soon went back to the task of ashing the dress.

"I heard, though the gossip mill. Are you... happy?" No questions were asked. No mention of the Shield; Maea's relation to Amalia was even shakier than this, and it had been a long time since she stopped asking about her.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-14-2024, 11:51 PM