There's still life in the Armageddon
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
Evie makes a face immediately at the notion of ursurs. "Definitely not. I never understood how that could possibly train your magic. It would be better to teach survival skills at best." Though even then, it would be so unpredictable and dangerous that Evie would never consider utilizing it as a training method. As a healer, she can only nightmare up all the injuries that could lead to, with no magical growth to show for it.

Evie goes quiet at the standard appreciatory sentiment, retreating back into awkward silence once more. She thinks that will be the end of it - or the beginning, if this is how the entire afternoon will be spent - because she wants to leave the power in Maea's hands, which means she can't force the issue. Not until Maea pauses, prompting Evie to do the same.

Humming softly, Evie sits back to provide a bit of relief on her belly, and uses her magic to cleanse the ash off her palm and guide it back into the bag as she considers her response. "We're stuck at an impasse," she admits readily. "We can either discuss our past head-on to purge the wound of poison, or we both make an agreement to let it lie and try to get to know each other as the changed women we are." Wiping her sweaty palms on her dress, Evie's expression is calm and ready when she lifts it toward Maea. "But the latter is only easy on paper. It requires swallowing a lot of bitter pills and forgiving wrongs without closure." Her smile goes wry, twisting at the edges. "So I suppose it comes down to which you'd prefer; re-opening old wounds, or painful small talk?"
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Evie - 03-17-2024, 12:02 AM