There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
MAEA
It was with something akin to relief that Maea finally raised her head and faced the Evergreen. Letting go of the polite facade was like setting aside a corset bound too tight around the chest. Without the restraint, all hints of a smile fell away.

"I prefer honesty. So I won't lie and pretend that this is a wound that ever got a chance to heal at all. You may have been able to move on, but the best I could get was just forgetting about everything. That's pretty fucking hard though, with reminders all around me all the time."

The tension was clear in the lines around her eyes now. Clawed hands folded around the cloth of her trousers, as if holding on to something would help keep her from gesturing wildly.

"I'm not saying that you and Amalia are the source of all my problems, but damned if you're not part of them. You treated me like shit when we were little, and you lied to me about your magic. You left me alone with the stigma of being Abandoned, you drove my confidence into the ground, and you are most definitely the reason why I flinch every time someone question my capability of doing anything! How the fuck am I supposed to just get over that?"

By some miracle Maea kept her tone even. No shouting, just a growing intensity that was once fierce and fragile. Anger was rising, yes, but the true source of it stemmed from pain - so strong that the caught herself gasping for air.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-17-2024, 12:52 AM