There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
It was hard to hear, but Maea was used to doing difficult things. Swallowing this kind of bitter pill was easy compared to many things; forgiving Evie not the least among them.
If their conversation remained a bit stilted and see-saw, it could be forgiven too. It was the first time in years they'd had any sort of talk at all; Maea realized that Loren and a love for Halo was about the only thing they had in common that wasn't painful. That she knew about, at least.

"If I could, I would have made Halo my home again, too," she admitted, more softly than she had spoken up until this point. "I might always have a soft spot for it... I'm glad it could give you what you needed."

Dusting ash off her hands, Maea extended one scarred palm out towards her childhood friend. "Would you show me what you have learned?" Now that Evie no longer had to hide and Maea didn't need to turn her thorns outward anymore. "I'm doing better than I used to... but it's been so long since I was truly well that I hardly know what I am striving for anymore. If you would..?"

It was there, in the tension around her eyes, and the sag of the lips when she didn't force herself to smile. It was in the ramrod straightness of her spine, and the restless motions that hectically kept her going - because slowing down might equal falling apart again.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-26-2024, 05:31 PM