There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Was this what it was like, to be free of shadows? It felt good. Every breath was easy and there was no pain. A compliment warmed her and did not feel like either a trap or an accusation, and the hands in hers were only warm and comfortable. How different it was, to look around and realize that the only war being fought here was the one she had painted in her mind. It was not likely to last - her mental struggles were born of real problems that had yet to be resolved - but it was so enlightening to realize how much of the problem that actually laid within herself.

Curiosity piqued as Evie spoke up and drew her attention back to the present. The news she dropped had her suck in breath in surprise. Maea had never desired a family in the traditional sense. Had given up her own fertility a long time ago and never once felt regret - wasn't even good with kids in a teacher-student capacity - but that didn't mean she couldn't understand how important it was to others.

Carefully leaning in until her brow connected with Evie's, mindful of her horns, the soft squeeze of her hands invited to a hug if her friend so wished. "Congratulations," she hummed warmly. "That's big news indeed. Want me to keep it a secret?" Being entrusted with such an enormously private piece of information was beyond generous. Here was her chance to prove that it wasn't just words, what she had said before. Come hail or high water, if Evie didn't want anyone else to know about the baby then Maea would take the secret to the grave.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 04-05-2024, 02:26 PM