There's still life in the Armageddon
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
I dreamt in the sound of your voice

and bathed in the color of your love
Evie holds herself still in the wake of what she has shared, tense with anticipation. She hopes, even if she does not deserve to. She knows this news is a blessing only to some, but -

Maea's brow upon her own makes her soften and lean in closer in tandem, buzzing worries going quiet all at once. As the other woman's arms open, Evie reaches halfway, and she momentarily ruminates on how she hopes their future years look like this; each woman going halfway to make a more equal friendship than they'd previously had. Squeezing Maea firmly, heads still bowed together, Evie's held breath escapes her in a relieved laugh. "Yes, please. Though it won't be secret for long. I found out quite late, and the baby is due by Deepfrost." And while she's quite happy to have been blessed with an easy pregnancy, the otherwise scarcely noticeable addition of weight had recently been racing to make it quite obvious. But it feels important to ask for this, to trust that Maea will keep it a secret, that politics and allegiances will not sway her.
And The most beautiful thought
Is the fact that I have always loved you

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Evie - 04-23-2024, 09:58 PM