There's still life in the Armageddon
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
For one who so rarely hugged anyone, she'd been getting a lot of them lately. Consoling hugs, playful hugs, hugs with questions laced into them. This one felt more like hope, a quiet suggestion, a bit of reassurance; it was awkward but only because it was the first out of many. With Evie's child squeezed gently between them, Maea wondered if her status as a childhood friend of the mother meant that she could consider her a part of this new life, too. Not quite an aunt, but...

"I was born in Deepfrost too," she reminded Evie, "maybe we can share birthdays next year. Make sure you get a healer to stay near you, though." Because they both knew what had happened to Maea's mother; dead in childbirth because a blizzard kept the midwife from coming to their aid. It was not a fate she wished on either mother or child.

Sneaking a shy peck onto her friend's cheek, Maea sat back and turned her gaze to the dress. She had stopped working at some point, but now she reached for the sack of ashes and unceremoniously dumped the contents onto the garment. What had been a beautiful piece now looked sadly bedraggled and careworn. Just to be on the safe side she picked it up, flipped it over, then inside out and worked the ash into every fiber, until she considered herself done.

"There. That's covered in ash, right? I know there's a process to these things, but sometimes the gods ask for strange things." She cast a lopsided grin at Evie. "I didn't say who I'm doing the quest for, did I? It's Dygra. The next step... well, let's just say this is the clean part."

She began to fold up the garment to store it in the now empty sack.
Light is easy to love
Show me your darkness
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 03-11-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: There's still life in the Armageddon - by Maea - 04-23-2024, 10:15 PM