chase the morning
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

"Oh, I wouldn't say you need it. I found that very pleasant, as kisses go," Isla murmurs, trying and failing to keep from smiling around the words and letting her fingers slip from teasing at his curls to graze across the strong line of his jaw. "There is nothing wrong with wanting to practice more, though." One might say it's encouraged in most circumstances.

And Isla might have said as much, if the aviator had not pointed out the current flush to her cheeks - a flush which naturally deepens a shade or two once he's drawn attention to it. "It is a physiological sign of attraction," she is forced to admit, her thumb brushing across his dimpled cheek. "So under these circumstances, yes I am."
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
EVEREST

"Pleasant?" Biting at the inside of his cheek but not quite able to stop his amusement from creasing the corners of his eyes, Ever nods. Gale: it was FINE? "Everyone has to start somewhere, and I suppose pleasant is not a bad thing."

As Isla's fingers meander from his curls and across his jaw, the aviator nearly melts into her ministrations that way a dog might go boneless when itched the right way. In fact, the hand cupping her cheek fell away slightly, slamming down onto the desk with enough force to send a few pens rattling across the surface. "Sorry," He chuckled bashfully, his lips somewhere near her shoulder before he forced himself to straighten somewhat. "No one has ever touched me like that before." It was an easy admission, and one he wasn't ashamed of despite the way his fingertips had started to tremble where they pressed against Isla. That was for a different reason: The same one colouring the doctor's cheeks and the one responsible for the southernly flow of blood in Ever's body.

"Greedy as it is to ask...one more, before I go?"
the boards will still creak
the leaves will still die
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

"Sometimes pleasant is better than a lot of other things," Isla points out with a wry smirk. "Besides, I don't want to ruin all the other adjectives for you." For future kisses that break through the barrier of pleasant and drive straight into passionate or reckless or needy. Why spoil that surprise?

Startled, not at his reaction but at the sudden slam of his hand against her desk, the Remedy's question (are you okay?) is already on her lips when Ever's apology spills out, and she sighs out a quiet laugh against the shell of his ear before he straightens up. "You've got a lot of new touches to look forward to, if that's the case," she assures him, the offending hand returning to the safety of his shoulder where it can't cause further mischief.

"And if it's greedy, then I'm greedy too. Yes," she agrees readily, already leaning up to catch his lips again as if worried he might turn away and leave before she gets a chance. And this time it might be considered a touch more heated than pleasant, the Remedy more comfortable draped up and against the aviator now that they've navigated this dance once.

"You could always stay," she suggests suddenly, parting just enough to get the words out. "I'd be happy to teach you what you want to know." It's pure selfishness on Isla's part, of course - she might not have a dick, but she can think with it well enough, clearly.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
EVEREST

"I suppose so. You could have told me that I slobbered on you. You wouldn't be the first." Some things couldn't be helped, especially not with the sorts of jowls he possessed when shifted.

"Gods, they really are going to have to go slow with me." He chuckles as he closes his eyes and gives his head a little shake. Already it feels so easy to be so close to Isla. Or, rather, it's not easy it's hard so much as he's completely forgotten to be awkward about it.

Sighing against her lips, the flow of air turns into a soft moan as his fingers clasp softly at her hip as if he meant to gently squeeze more of her into the embrace. Only when his palm leaves the desk and wraps around her does he feel the proper press of her against him, the sensation of which he'll go to his grave saying felt just like being struck by lightning. (Unless one day he's actually struck by lightning, in which case he might reconsider). Gasping, the poignant flush of his arousal a sensation far too strong to ignore given his inexperience, he tries to hold in the rest of the air in his lungs as Isla's lips part just so from his.

Bowing his head if only to take a deep enough breath without gasping directly into Isla's face, Ever's eyelashes flutter as he tries to think. Despite his inexperience, his body is inclined to cage Isla against the desk and to let his hands pillage everything within reach, but that, he knows, is wrong. Or at least, it is right now, not that the knowledge helps with his tunnel vision. "I wouldn't be good." He whispers. Lifting his head slightly, the blue of his eyes dark with arousal as much as the contrasting red of his cheeks. "And you...you deserve better than just pleasant."

Gods, she deserved everything, surely.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

For a second Isla doesn't quite marry up the remark Ever makes with the fact that he's also a canine in his soul, and her mind blinks through a lot of very interesting kisses that the aviator might have attempted before getting this far. Luckily her mind is wiped out by the definitely not slobbering kiss they share shortly afterwards, and Everest is not the only one left breathless and too hot in all the wrong places by the time they part.

"You would be, if I showed you how," she whispers, wanting to shift her stance enough to hook her leg around his hips, but resisting (just about). "There's no perfect, when it comes to this. Every time will be different, even between the same two people." Leaning in to press a kiss against the corner of his mouth, caught and drowning in the dark blue of his eyes, Isla shivers out a sigh and gives him a somewhat embarrassed smile.

"I won't stop you, Everest Hart. But I want you. And I want you to know that."
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Everest
Wanting to plead his case to her—I like you, I want to give my best to you— Everest found his mouth impossibly dry and his mind chaotically filled with a patchwork of pebble-blue stars that burst into fires that pulsed their explosions in his belly.

His expression turns imploring then, as if hearing those words might as well be a noose around his neck; not that he wasn't willingly and happily placing himself inside of it. "I...I can't think.." Better men than him had surely found themselves tongue-tied in Isla's presence, but with the first real erection of his life suddenly presenting a second head which was currently screaming the words I want you over and over, Ever felt incapable of doing anything other than falling to his knees.

With his brows drawn together in stern concentration and his lashes fluttering out what might as well have been morse code, the fingers of one hand tightened slightly around Isla's hip, his body having already made up its mind even as his heads debated. Exhaling sharply as something was decided, Everest leaned forward suddenly to kiss Isla again, though this time he let himself gasp against her mouth as the press of her body sent wildfire waves of pleasure radiating outward, rather than flinching away.
even if i had to lose you to know you,
i'd still be that temporary phase that you grow through
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Sorry," Isla says with a breathless smile, not having intended to scramble his thoughts so thoroughly, but with her own mind quickly abandoning anything that doesn't lead to more of this, she knows how he feels to some extent. She's about to offer, despite the wellspring of her own desire, ideas that don't feel so immediate - they can go for a drink that evening, or meet after the clinic is closed, or go out and get some fresh air - but as her lips part, instead of words she finds Ever's mouth covering her own.

Moaning a note of surprise and encouragement against him and letting her arms wind loosely around his shoulders, the Remedy finds herself pressed flush against his body such that there's no hiding the effects of this impromptu makeout session. Drawing back what feels like an eternity later, her voice - soft and panting against his ear - brokers no room for argument.

"Come with me," Isla whispers, clasping his hand in her own and peeling herself away to ferry him towards the door of her office. Fun as this might be were the aviator even a little more experienced, she feels it's probably unfair for his first time to be on the edge of her desk or on the tiled floor of her office.

And so, red cheeked and feeling like a kid skipping school, Isla peeps out of the door and, when the coast is clear, hurries them into the empty consultation room and out the back door into the small garden area they'd created. "Up here," she continues, still whispering but unsure why, leading them around the corner of the building where a set of steps leads up to her apartment above the clinic.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Breathless but keen, Ever's mind is far too fractured and new at this to be comparible at all to any of Isla's past trysts. She'll notice that as his tongue becomes more articulate, the movements of his fingers grow slower, their movements jerky. Indeed, the times his hands begin to properly feel her, she'll find that she's the one doing most the kissing against a mouth helpless to do much more than gasp for air.

And gods, when she pushes herself against him, almost everything shuts down entirely such is the effect of her.

Though his lips form a question as they part, Everest keeps quiet and obediently takes her hand. Glancing only briefly at the map and his balled up shirt on the ground, it's with his free hand trying to cover his erection that he trails behind her (no one has taught him to tuck it into his waistband yet, alright).

The fresh air hits him like a punch, and though his cock is still acting as a divining rod, some semblance of thought starts to push through the haze. Enough for him to realize that this might be his first time, that he's going to have sex, and more impossibly, that it's going to be with Isla. Trying to cement every detail into his mind—the feel of her hand in his, the way he could still taste her kiss on his lips, the smell of drying grass and eucalyptus from the garden—the aviator pulls in the deepest breath he can before mentally praying to Frey that he not disappoint Isla too badly.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Perhaps luckily for them both, this isn't Isla's first time, such that she's able to make sure that no one sees their (granted, hilarious) escape into the garden and up the side steps to her apartment. With her hand still wrapped in Ever's, it's a fumble at best to get her door unlocked and open, but blessedly she does manage it within a few seconds, ushering him inside.

It's a note for later more than anything, that Isla's space is open and airy, the windows cracked open and the net curtains bathing the room in soft sunlight. There are books, files, the smell of sandalwood and citrus and black tea, but more importantly, there's a closed door at their backs and a bedroom only a few paces away.

Leaning in for another kiss now that they're appropriately out of public view, Isla takes a moment to dial down the sense of urgency that their escape has created, one hand cupping Ever's cheek while the other drifts down his side. "You can touch me," she invites. "Wherever you like."
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

The walls could be decorated in blood for all Everest knew, such was the state of his singular focus. His blue eyes tracked the Remedy as she ushered him in, closing the door before drawing him back to her again. Shivering slightly, her touch leaving a trail of gooseflesh to show where her fingertips had been, as Ever gazed down at Isla with boyish uncertainty. But...she had said he needed to find out what he liked, though whether touching Isla was meant to be for his pleasure or hers, he wasn't entirely sure.

Taking another one of those deep breaths that's almost painful, Ever takes a small step backward to bring more of the Remedy into his view. With a thoughtful expression but precisely no idea where to begin, the aviator swallows. "You'll tell me if you don't like anything?" With fingers that trembled from a distinct lack of blood flow as much as anything else, Everest raised his hands and leth is palms ghost over Isla's shoulders. His fingers brushed over her collarbones, and, being far too intimidated to touch her breasts yet, descended to her ribs. "I almost feel as though I oculd wrap my hands around you." He murmurs through a distracted smile as his palms gently contour the shape of her body until they reach her waist. Thumbing at the fabric of her dress that it might move across her skin, his lips part in silent wonder at the taught skin he was only just realizing must be underneath.

"You're so beautiful."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Of course I will," Isla assures him, her smile almost running away with itself as he steps back enough to look at her. Unable not to flush under the weight of his gaze, the Remedy finds herself glancing somewhere towards his hips, tucking a lock of fair hair behind her ear. His hands are gentle if uncertain, and she resists the urge to clasp his wrists to guide him to all the usual places, instead letting him explore as he pleases.

"You probably could," she remarks with a soft laugh. "That's something I enjoy, if I'm honest." It's far too soon for I like it roughs and asking to be manhandled, but in the interests of the moment and Ever wanting to learn, to know, and to make it enjoyable for her, the truth is no bad thing.

Her cheeks flush hotter to hear his compliment - there's something about it being accompanied with a touch that feels reverent rather than pawing that has her breath catching in her chest. "Thank you," she murmurs, glancing up at last and turning, ever so slightly, so he might see the clasp of her dress. "Would you help me to take this off?"
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

"Oh?" Ever's smile grows vaguely crooked then, as he presses the flat of his hands just below her ribs where her waist was its thinnest. Pressing in slightly he walked his fingertips outward, thumbs stretching towards one another. He didn't come close to encircling her of course, but gods if there wasn't something about it that had his cheeks burning. "I like it too." He murmurs, glancing up at her with the soft shock of the realization as he pressed against her once more, his calloused hands a corsetting her body.

Relaxing his grip on her as she turned, Ever's instant obedience saw his hands moving to the claps of Isla's dress before his mind put together what undoing it would entail. Reverently but efficiently, Everest's fingers smoothed open the clasp. Rather than just letting the garment fall away, he held it in place with one hand while trailing his fingers slowly over the revealed skin. It felt as though he could feel the faint tanlines he saw, that her freckles made patterns he longed to try and decipher, that her skin was so smooth that it seemed almost impossible.

Probably too slowly for Isla's liking, Everest finally let the dress slip down to the point where it revealed her breasts in a bra or not, and given all he had heard about TITTIES he wasn't sure if he was meant to be immediately marvelled by them or not. "Sorry, I don't mean to stare, it's just..." Lifting his gaze, one hand still holding the dress against her hip so that it looked more like a skirt now, the aviator gave his head a little shake. "..there's just so much of you." So much to be amazed by. So much to want.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Yeah?" Isla tilts her head, leaning automatically into the press of his hands and having to resist the urge to immediately grab him closer, to beg for his calloused touch to cover her all over. "That's good to know," she manages instead, turning now to allow his fingers to skate across her exposed skin as he guides away the fabric of her dress (no bra, of course).

"Luckily, this is one of those occasions where you're allowed to stare," she assures him, left with his hands still against her hips to keep her half-clothed, her fair hair tumbling around her shoulders. "Besides, I don't mind. It makes me feel good," she adds. "Here. How does this feel?"

Taking a small step forward to once again eliminate the distance between them, Isla melts back against Ever's chest, the heat and press of their skin enough to send a plume of desire curling between her thighs. Stuttering in a breath, her fingers walk down the tanned expanse of his shoulder blades and back, until they can guide his hips forward to grind teasingly against her.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

"Noted." Everest chuckles, if only because this was meant to be a learning experience, much as his body was demanding he goes immediately off-book.

Perhaps a bit too concerned for Isla's modesty or for dOing ThIngS thE RiGhT WaY, Ever had no sense at all for pacing such that without Isla's suggestions to nudge him in the right direction, he'd likely have simply stood there basking in her beauty all afternoon. His balls would have started to ache at some point, but gods if just being in her orbit didn't already feel like much more than he deserved or was ready for.

Not that he didn't want more, of course.

The feel of her bare skin against his chest ignited nerve endings he hadn't realized were so sensitive, and had her fingers not begun their fateful descent, again Everest would have been content to simply drown in the sensation. The flare of heat that the friction between them produced was enough to have the aviator gasping in shock and delight as his hands, quite of their own accord, curled lower around the Remedy as if to cage the heat and keep it from spreading by cupping her upper thigh. 'Gods, that's—" Not quite able to keep his gaze steady or formulate words, Ever felt himself rock forward slightly onto his toes, pressing Isla back against his waiting hand that was act as a barrier.

"—Gods, it's—"