chase the morning
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

Later Isla will also be surprised at the demands that have spilled so readily from her lips, but before she can remember herself and apologise, gods if Ever isn't rolling with it, and the Remedy feels a new flush of attraction for the aviator grow golden and warm in her breast. Pair the fact that his response is a command all of his own and she's almost putty in her effort to comply - and that's only partially because of the orgasm that has just raked its way through her bones, leaving her feeling shaky and far away from herself.

Nevertheless, the next few moments find her on her belly, hips lifting readily to meet him however he wants to take her. And she can't resist a coy glance over her shoulder, wanting nothing more than to see the man who has so recently tipped her over the edge of ecstasy do the same thing for himself.
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
EVEREST

Whatever the Caido equivalent of Playboy or Penthouse was, and had Everest been the sort of boy (or man) to have flicked through its sticky pages, he'd have likely appreciated Isla's pose all the more for just how easily she rivaled the "pros". Despite this, he still couldn't help the way his mouth fell open at the same moment his cock gave another impatient twitch.

Another thing learned thanks to Isla, Ever was an ass-man more than a boob man, if such a dichotomy needed to be made. Who knew.

"Nn—" Shuffling closer, his body fully numbed by the overwhelming sight of her, the aviator reached out with a tentative hand—his fingertips following the shape of her ass in a gesture that was more reverant than it was arousing—before sliding beneath her thighs and feeling for the lines of heat and slickness his tongue had just writ. As his fingertip stroked into her, his tongue curled against his lips, tasting the echoes of her there before his blue stare steadied and he met her own eyes.

"—gods I want you—"

Hopefully, Isla would have the foresight to tell him how hard was hard, as the aviator had no earthly idea. Wanting to feel her beneath him, Everest blanketed Isla's body with his own rather than tugging her onto her knees, and when he entered her this time, it was with a harsh moan snarled against her shoulder and punctuated with teeth.
the boards will still creak
the leaves will still die
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

Gasping at the sudden feel of his hand, Isla moulds herself into his touch as best she can, though if this is a game of who can turn each other on the most, she'd consider Everest the victor at the moment, despite how he might see her in her current position. Call it the fact that he's already brought her to climax once, the look in his eyes, the rough sweetness of his voice - or that she's almost literally begged for his cock - but she's almost undone a second time when he finally shifts to cover her with his body.

The press of him driving her into the bed is rivalled only by the way he finally enters her from behind, the thrust of his hips punching out a needy moan from her throat. Tilting her head to make room for teeth and kisses, unfortunately Isla's definition of hard is problematic, in that her basis for comparison is Remi Taliesin on a bender. Suffice to say that if Ever's hands leave bruises they're more than welcome, and if his continued thrusts draw cries of pleasure enough to make her voice hoarse, he should take it as a job well done.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
EVEREST

The pleasure that spreads over Everest's body is not quite so mind-numbing this second go around, but there's something relieving about the way his senses haven't dissipated instantly. If he's able to keep some small purchase on reality then perhaps he'll be able to count the number of times Isla moans his name rather than just noting it in a jumble as his heart tries to escape through his teeth.

Passerbys will be treated anew to the slap of skin, as Everest lets Isla's moans dictate just what counts as hard. Reaching his arm over her shoulder and beneath her chin in order to grasp her other shoulder and leverage himself above her, it doesn't occur to him that he has her in a pseudo-choke hold, as he lowers his mouth toward her ear. It occurred to him that given how vocal she'd been (and was being), that she might like the same in turn, only Everest wasn't much of a yeller. Instead, he said the sorts of things she'd said to him, or that he'd heard Mateo mention in passing. It wasn't disingenuous, but imagination had never really been the aviator's strong point.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He pants, his fingertips pressing against her as his freehand braced against her headboard. "I want you to cum again." But, because this was Ever, he added: "If you can."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Isla is firmly of the opinion that their first time together really was a practice run and doesn't count, because this, in comparison, is appropriately mindblowing. Hiccuping in a breath and adjusting to allow Ever's arm to slip around her, feeling thoroughly taken and had and fucked in all the ways that matter, as the aviator's gruff voice trickles into her ear, the idea of cumming a second time is not as far-fetched as it might have seemed even minutes before.

"I can," she hisses, the words formed around a wicked smile even as one of her hands snakes down between her thighs, "because you're about to make me--" It's high praise and it isn't even close to a lie; the combination of the hard and pounding rhythm paired with Isla's deft fingers against her clit already have her bucking back against him, and when her orgasm sneaks up on her, gods it's almost by surprise.

"Oh, fuck," she cries out, taut as a bowstring beneath his hands, pleasure whipcracking through her in waves that render her breathless and have her tightening around him further.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Ever is aware enough to know that he doesn't have the tools to usurp Isla's hand with his own, but gods if that doesn't make him want to make it up to her in any way that he can. With a snarl of effort against her ear, the aviator channels whatever shaky strength he has left to ensure that what he's doing is fucking Isla, as requested.

Not an expert in orgasms let alone his own, Ever's own climax catches him out like a riptide; steadfast in his thrusts before feeling as though his legs had been knocked out from beneath him. "—fuck—!" He moans in earnest, and for how little he's known to raise his voice, this will certainly carry down onto the streets.  At some point his hand had slipped from her shoulder, catching at her throat to feel the vibrations of her words as she loses herself to her own bliss.

"Oh, fuck, isla—Isla—!"

Gasping against her Everest clutches her close, holding her against his quivering body as he falls through oblivion to drown in a pebble blue sea.  For a long while there's nothing at all. While his first time with Isla had awakened all of his senses to the possibilities of sex, this time, even so shortly after, made that time seem like child's play.

Trying not to whimper against her as he regulated his breathing, Ever swallowed hard as he blinked open his eyes, before quickly releasing his hold of her throat. He thinks the word sorry, but gods he's exhausted, and so instead he just tucks himself around her all the more, not bothering to ask for a towel.

"I think I just died."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Caught by Ever's orgasm almost on the heels of her own, Isla is busy trying to catch her breath as he clutches her against him, her head tilting back to properly feel the press of his fingers around her throat. Belatedly she realises that, in the past few minutes, this might be one of the first times she's actually heard Everest Hart swear, and gods it would be a funny thing to mention if she had the words to do it.

Alas, she absolutely doesn't, and it's with nothing more than a moan of blissful satisfaction (uttered only after he releases her throat) that she offers her praise for his performance. Shifting enough to be able to breathe as he curls himself around her, the Remedy reaches up for the hand that had been grasping so possessively at her flesh, pressing kisses to the knuckles and fingertips as a reward.

"In some languages," she pants softly, "they call an orgasm the little death. So maybe you did, for a bit." It's at this point that someone should kick down the door and yell NEEEEERD, but they can fuck off as far as Isla is concerned.

Leaning back against Ever, she peeps at him over her shoulder and offers a smile that's almost giddy. "That was incredible," she whispers. "You were incredible."
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Breathing through his mouth to try and restore some oxygen to his brain, Everest finds himself blinking away stars that seem to settle in his fingertips where Isla's lips kiss them. "Oh?" Puzzled if only because he'd just been in some nowhere liminal space of pleasure and now he was gazing down at Isla, the aviator hmmmm'd at her fact with a slow smile. "I suppose now the phrase I'd die a thousand deaths makes a bit more sense." He chuckles, before sweetly pressing a kiss against her shoulder and vaguely wondering if telling her that he loved her would be out of place.

"The only credit I will take comes from you being an excellent teacher." He argues with a slight tilt of his head. Though his body was thoroughly spent, gods if he didn't still want more of Isla somehow. "I couldn't have asked for more." Ever adds, pressing another kiss to her shoulder. "Nor could I have done more, I don't think." He adds, laughing softly against her skin.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out, the aviator gives his head a little shake. "I feel like I could stay here forever, but...am I keeping you from anything?" He hoped not, but then he'd understand if he was. This had all just sort of happened, and Ever wouldn't be surprised if Isla's schedule could only handle so many random interruptions in a day.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Huh," Isla huffs, chuckling to herself. "I don't think I ever connected those two together, but you're right." Grinning, she wonders if they'll get anywhere close to a thousand deaths if they keep it up at this pace. With someone like Everest, she imagines they might just make a dent in it. Closing her eyes and finding a smile refusing to leave her face at the feel of his gentle kisses, she leans back against him enough to brush her lips across his cheek.

"We'll call it a team effort," she decides. "We just happen to make a very, very good team." And then some, if however many blushing Torchers who had walked past the clinic are any indication.

Letting out a similarly boneless sigh, Isla finally uncurls herself enough to stretch out a little, but only so she might adjust them on the bed and properly introduce Ever to the idea of spooning. "No, not today," she assures him. "I was out collecting herbs, remember." Gods, it feels like a year ago that she'd run into him. "We can stay here for as long as you want. You'll have to forgive me, though, if I fall asleep."
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

"If you insist." He agrees softly, too distracted by the flush of colour fading from the bridge of her nose and the length of her eyelashes to further argue.

Having only been the little spoon, and then only ever as a dog, the aviator finds himself instantly relaxing into the position. Stretching his arm out beneath one of Isla's pillows before settling his head behind hers, he found that the way his arm fit so easily in the slope of her waist filled him with the strangest sort of delight.

"Mmmm, oh. Right." Frowning, the previous few hours felt like a lifetime ago. "I believe I left my guitar in the exam room. And my shirt." Quite what the staff would make of that he didn't know and frankly didn't care.

"No apology needed. I quite like the way you feel against me, even like this." Frowning into her hair, the aviator clears his throat slightly. "Or, I didn't mean this to sound lesser. I only meant I like being near you, even when we aren't having sex."

Clearly his pillow talk needed work.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

It's been a hot second since Isla was any kind of spoon, and she can't deny the easy pleasure of having a warm body pressed against her back, or the arm securely tucked around her waist. Melting back against Ever's chest and smiling into her pillow, she offers an easy shrug at the presence of his guitar and shirt in her office. "At least you know they're in a safe place," she murmurs. If necessary, they can wait until the clinic closes for the day before going down to get them - Isla honestly doesn't care either.

As for his pillow talk, she hopes Ever will forgive her gentle laughter, her spaded tail flicking its amusement as she glances over her shoulder to him. "I like being near you as well," she whispers, as if to glaze over whatever awkwardness there might be to focus on the sweetness of the sentiment instead. "I'm glad you decided not to leave straight away." To the House of Midnight, she means, of course.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

Bemusement is closest to what Everest feels as his mind is able to distance itself enough to pass judgment on his poor articulation of his feelings. Another voice reasons that having never really done this sort of thing before he shouldn't be held to such a high standard, but then, with a woman as stunningly charming as Isla in his arms, surely there isn't the sort of room for error that a beginner might require.

"Me too." He agrees. "Moreso that you even asked me to stay." It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss. "I really did only have a kiss in mind. After being around you lately and with everything, I just wanted to know what it would feel like." Shifting slightly, Ever combs a bit of Isla's hair away from one of her horns before settling back and sliding his arm around her once more.

"I feel like you aren't supposed to thank people for kissing you, but..." Flushing, Ever tries to hide his smile by pressing his lips against Isla's temple. "..thanks."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Well, it was one hell of a kiss," Isla remarks, smirking and leaning into as many casual touches as he wants to lavish her with. "I just... I wanted your first time to be with someone who cared about you, rather than just some worker in a brothel." She shifts enough to plant a kiss against the corner of his mouth, since it's as far as she can reach. "It's me, by the way. I care about you." Just in case it needed clarifying.

His thanks brings another soft peal of laughter chiming from her lips, and she nods graciously. "On this occasion, I think we can make an exception," she says, turning properly in his embrace at last so she might loop her arms around him in turn.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
EVEREST

"Hah." Punctuating the word with an actual laugh, Ever does his best to smooth out his smile so that Isla's lips will have more than just a dimple to press against. Whether or not Isla would feel the same way about being Ever's first time given the growing infatuation building in his chest—of course Everest Hart was the sort of man to fall in love with the first girl he slept with—remained to be seen.

"Thank you. It means a lot." No part of him thought she'd taken pity on him, and as she spun in his arms, he gazed upon her with blue eyes shining with dumb puppy love, dimmed only by exhaustion. "Come here." Not entirely unlike another suitor of hers, Ever almost felt as if nothing could ever be close enough unless they were actually intertwined. For the moment, though unlike Remi a certain someone, Everest had just had sex for the first (and second) time, so it was a bit more understandable. Happy to have his limbs fall asleep in service of keeping Isla comfortable, the aviator did his best to stay awake but found himself dropping off with the words i love you, restlessly formed on his lips.