death with dignity
dahlia <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
Mature Content Warning 
// say it like you mean it, do you trust me now?
call it like you see it, are we burning out? //
Would I?” Sunjata practically purrs before he starts to put on that show, of darkness and horns and wings that shroud the light so that they’re only focused on each other. The wings brace him enough to be able to utilize his hands, sliding down her sides before slipping up under the hem of her shirt, moving toward brushing his knuckles along the underside of her breasts, along with anything else she might wear underneath her clothes at this present moment.

He's distracted by the way her hands immediately move to start to explore – paired with the grind in such a precise and perfect spot that he’s helpless from falling into her spell. A quiet and deep sound slips from his lips as her own press against the column of his throat, a vibrating sound that reflects in the shiver that races down his wings, one that spreads in goosebumps along his skin as his chin lifts to give her more room as he grinds against her in turn, already growing hard. “Things were different then. But maybe you should come back and we can see about that room of yours?” He asks in a breathy sound, hands moving now to slip her out of her shirt to bare her to him – intent on devouring and give him some time to work on her pants, already wanting to taste – the violet hue in the air affecting him deeply with the pleasure she's feeling. He wants nothing more than to please her right now.
the flood
// i wish you could feel it like i do
everything i've done, i do it all for you //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.