something lonesome about you
Ellyra
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
run away and take me with you
"There's nothing quite like it," Ronin agrees of flight, tactfully making no further mention of Safrin or his less-than-stellar opinion of the goddess these days. He's said enough so far without risking the ire of the lady of the stars. Let Ellyra come to her own conclusions from here. "I came by flight quite late, but now I'd feel lost without being able to enjoy it."

Hopefully one day she'll be able to experience it for herself. For now, though, he takes another quick sip of his coffee and raises the other cup as if to indicate that he'd better be off. "I ought to deliver this, before I'm accused of letting it go cold on purpose," he says with a soft laugh. "It was good to meet you. I hope things get better at the clinic."
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Ellyra
We made plans to kiss the sun at night
Hopeless dreamers, hopeless types
Ellyra tried to keep a happy face behind her coffee cup, even as Ronin went on about his experiences with the herald. Ellyra had only had one interaction with her and it had been magical -- but, Ronin was an expert. Her demigod had probably spent hours at her side, years in her heart. Ellyra couldn't compare that with her one time wish granting.

Of course Safrin would look good in that light.

The lioness sighed, and took another drink, nodding understandingly.

"Thank you for your time. I hope your day gets better, too!" Ellyra said, waving widly with one hand as Ronin dipped away, grinning for meeting such a public figure despite the taste of her foot on her tongue unable to be washed down by the bitter coffee. His compliments would keep her inflated the rest of the day.

FIN
Shedding skin you show your beauty scars
Don't forget me or who you are