baby said
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
Partially proud that Torchline had used up every last bit of the Hanged Man on offer, Flora was still annoyed that despite all of the locks and sneaky crevices she'd had built and installed, not a single drop of liquor had been left. Biting at the inside of her cheek, Flora, who had been aware of Naseem 's presence, how could she not, was forced to fix a smile onto her lips as she spun around to face her glittering shadow. "I mean, I guess you can't fault them for taking what was left, mmm?" It's what she would have done. It's what they all would have done; that was Torchline.

Thoughts of Naseem's curves, an orgy of limbs overlayed with Jack's slanted smile filled Flora's mind at the suggestion of going back to the Ark, though the allure of it was almost instantly tarnished. "How very kind of you, Jack." She purred, an eyebrow raised in a manner she hoped wouldn't attract suspicion from the two nearly-strangers, but one she hoped the captain would interpret as what the fuck are you playing at.

'Don't threaten me with a good time.' Letting her concern strip away, both Naseem and Zahir seemed the types to take care of themselves, Flora sidled her way over to the sun-bespoke man before trying to slip an arm around one of his. "Maybe a bit of strip poker?"
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
i want to taste you again
What Jack is playing at is his own game, thank you very much Flora, and if you're good, one of these days he might teach you the rules. Not today, though, evidently. "What good's a ship without a deck?" he quips, a smile kicking up the corner of his mouth as he abandons the wreckage of the Hanged Man for good, until such a time where they might be able to repair the place. "Strip poker? The crew'll want to join if you start gettin' your kit off, you know."

Grinning, partially because it's true but also because he knows it absolutely wouldn't stop Flora, he instead gestures for Zahir and Naseem to feel free to follow. For the good captain's part, he begins to set off across the beach without looking back - he doesn't need to with his sorts of abilities. "Where'd you two blow in from?" he calls over his shoulder, conversational for all intents and purposes.
like a secret or a sin
JACK
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.