wonder of wonders
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
"They are strong. And...do we even have an idea how many of them there are? Surely it is not just Dahlia and this voice we keep hearing." Maybe they had unknown forces at work, or perhaps it was as simple as spreading around the infection that Flora had contracted. "Gods, I cannot imagine what might have happened if Rae had not healed Flora." Unsure if Deimos knew this or not—had he put it in a letter? Gods he couldn't recall—Remi quickly clarified. "She was bit by a void fyrhund and the wound wouldn't heal no matter what she did. She grew...irritable and mean. Really it was only happenstance that when she called down Rae for Torchline's quest, that the god took notice."

With a shrug the Bastion folded his arms comfortably over his chest as he glanced at the river. say]"No lack of effectiveness there, I see." He commented wryly as Deimos made light work of demolishing the void creature while casually carrying on their conversation.

"Well, way to bury the lead." Remi chuckled before offering his congratulations as well. "We will figure out a time and place that suits everyone. I will happily brave the cold to keep a new mother from worrying."
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
and the only solution was to stand and fight
Likely nothing short of an invasion was going to cease and desist with Dahlia’s hold on the land now, especially when they didn’t know how many were simultaneously involved. The bout of frustration and irritation loomed but only quickly, permitting it to extend into the flames of the now burning river star instead, until that too was ash and bone and gone. “I cannot imagine it is only the two. Not with the way things have been spreading.” An influential demise and dominion. “And I hope Sohalia is safe somewhere.” He wouldn’t have time to track her – presuming someone else far closer would be able to do something in that regard.

He had heard about Flora, nodding along at the notions. “She let us know. We have been very careful on hunts, thanks to her warning.” Brows furrowing slightly, he stared at the husk of the creature, burying the sigh longing to take hold in his ribs. "Have you heard of anyone else being infected?"

The melancholy dissuaded partially, when the congratulations followed. He gave a laugh instead, an apologetic glance towards Remi for the ‘buried lead’ – but his furtiveness had always been prominent, and while the information would have slipped out eventually given the difficulty in hiding an actual infant, he’d held the notions close to his chest before. “Thank you.” At both Ronin and Remi’s suggestion, he pondered over the circumstances and potentials, hemming and hawing, wondering how many would refuse. “Our training grounds are quite large. We could always hold it there.”
DEIMOS
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Sighing heavily - because Deimos and Remi are right, mainly, and Ronin hasn't wanted to admit it - the Nova clasps his husband closer and leans in to press a kiss against his cheek. "I hate feeling as though we're always on the back foot with this. But short of organising a group of us to go to Starfall..." He shrugs. "I'm not sure we're quite ready for that yet." And if they go and they fail, all together, well. He hesitates to say that's it for Caido, but it certainly seems like it.

As for the infection that had latched itself to Flora, however briefly, Ronin shakes his head. "I haven't heard of anyone else, but that doesn't mean there aren't people out there who are infected."

Much more pleasant is the prospect of the coming tournament and Deimos's impending foray into fatherhood, and Ronin grins his agreement. "I'll brave Halo at Deepfrost for that," he says cheerfully. "Shall we get out of here now? I think I've seen enough."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
"I don't think so." Surely they would know if someone had been infected, right?

Right?

"Whatever works. Perhaps Evie will want some warmth after giving birth to the enormous child you are sure to produce?" Grinning slyly, Remi lets the amusement fall away as he turns to regard the Greatwood. Giving the towering trees his full attention, it's with deep lines running across his brow that his mind tries to bestow some amount of guilt over him for letting it fall to ruin. He'd led it once, after all; had been so happy here.

"Yeah." He agreed, turning back to Ronin and Deimos, offering each a tight-lipped smile. "So have I."

~FIN
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.