To Anju--
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Online
Change author:
MP: 5305
Hey Anju,

How have you been? I hope things have been good for you and Riya lately. Or at least, as good as it can be with all the weird Void shittuff getting worse all over Caido. If I can help out, let me know. Boreal and I will do our best.

I know this is kind of out of the blue, but have you heard from Soh lately? Her door is always locked when I come by and she's not answering my letters. I'm getting pretty worried. I know she's been under a lot of pressure but... I dunno. I don't think she's the kind of person to just abandon Stormbreak, you know?

Anyways, sorry I haven't been by very often. If you get a day off let me know and I'll try to schedule a run your way so we can catch up.

~T. Seawright
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 31 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
For her the cool-tongued, her the tranquil-hearted,
Whom evermore I follow wistfully
Talyson Seawright,

I have been well physically. The infected variants are less impactful in a region that is mostly developed city and so high in the sky, but the threat they pose to the Celestine has been concerning. It is a challenge to eradicate them in one go sometimes, but such is the purpose of training.

Dahlia, the newest Queen as I'm sure you heard in your head, informed us that she stepped down but insisted Sohalia validated the claims against her were false beforehand. I was denied a way to contact her. Unfortunately, I did see the pressure Sohalia was under, and I cannot say with certainty that anything may be amiss.

It is my duty as a Dragoon to support the ruling power, regardless of suspicion, rumor, or confirmed guilt. I cannot abandon my station to hunt for Sohalia to confirm her safety.

However, if you were so inclined, I would be appreciative of your efforts to do so in my stead to say the least. And if you are available to visit as well, simply let me know and I will prepare my guest room.

Cordially,

Anju Rao
through waters yet uncharted
ANJU
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Online
Change author:
MP: 5305
To Anju,

That's bad news about the Celestine. I'll definitely take Boreal there for some cleanup the next time I'm in Stormbreak for a delivery. She's gotten really enthusiastic about burning void critters down after all the run-ins we've had with them in the last couple of seasons!

Yeah, I dunno if I'd trust my dad was the same way. It's tough being the guard captain. I don't envy you the responsibility!

I'm definitely keeping an eye out for her as I travel around. I haven't had any luck in King's End or the Hollowed Grounds, so I'll check out the Greatwood next. I'll be making another delivery run to Stormbreak in a couple of weeks and maybe we can talk then. It'll be good to see you, and I know Boreal misses Riya!

~Tal