[se] fresh eyes & sticky fingers
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
I will fight the end
Whether Remi considers what Ronin's hands are doing to be dirty is entirely up for the commoner's interpretation, but let it be said that this semi-public frisking is certainly very thorough if nothing else.

Ronin's hands check pockets that the other man has only recently turned out; they run along seams from collar to waist to inside leg to ankle, and by the time he comes up short (because of course he does, and maybe he wasn't looking all that hard anyway) much more than Remi's clothes will have been examined in the process.

"If I showed you what they taught us soldiers, you'd already be in handcuffs and on your way to prison," he mutters, the words almost pressed against the shell of Remi's ear. "I didn't realise you were a magician. I'm only going to ask you one more time. Where is the item you stole from me?"

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
These are the last blues we're ever gonna have
Swallowing hard for reasons both theatrical and genuine, Remi lifts his chin as if that might stop the quivery burn of desire blooming in the back of his throat. Trying not to flinch at his husband's bruising search, it's with dusty-pink cheeks and eyes slightly narrowed that the Bastion grins tightly at the Nova's futile efforts. "A clumsy euphemism, if you ask me." He says, trying to keep his movements such that he won't bring himself into contact with Ronin any more than he already is lest his emotions betray the scene they're trying to set.

"If I am a magician, perhaps it is you who has what you're looking for. You know, like when a street performer pulls a coin out from behind a child's ear?" Tilting his head just so, one of Remi's eyebrows flinches behind his curls.

"Shall I show you?"
the glow of the cities below lead us back to the places that we never should have left
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
I will fight the end
"Almost as clumsy as your attempt to steal from me and lie about it," Ronin retorts, and if he gives the other man a squeeze before letting him go and stepping back, it can be blamed by both the fantasy they're weaving together and the reality that has him trying to keep his emotions at bay. Unsurprisingly, the miniscule difference he creates between them doesn't help at all, not with Remi looking so boyish and ruffled, and the Nova bites the inside of his cheek as he hears him out.

"I'd much prefer you cut this nonsense," he says sharply, all furrowed brows and tense shoulders (and that's not entirely an act, given the stress of the past few weeks), but he nonetheless spreads his hands as if to tell Remi to do his magician's worst. "If you try anything, I will cuff you," he warns. "Properly, this time."

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Except I did steal from you." Remi retorts, brow raised. "Allegedly." He adds smoothly, both wanting to sigh a breath of relief as Ronin puts a bit of space between them as much as to instantly remove it again. In his mind he hadn't necessarily planned for how long this little scene might last, though now that they were both firmly in it, Remi had no plans to simply give up the charade. Not when it was working for him quite so well, and, even though he didn't have the pulse of Ronin's heartbeat on his finger to go by, thought it was absolutely working for the Nova too.

Tutting under his breath, Remi gives his head a little shake. "You should have gone into another line of work then." The Bastion quips with a shrug, before running his tongue over his teeth to keep his smile from running away with him.

Straightening, there isn't enough room between them for Remi to offer the Nova a flourish or cracking his knuckles, but certainly he makes a show of what comes next. Reaching a hand behind Ronin's ear, the Bastion removes his fingers with a frown. 'Nothing there...' He muses, before letting his fingers waggle MaGiCalLy around his husband's silhouette. "Now where..." Leaning forward ever so slightly, Remi finds himself trying to see Ronin's eyes as they once had been. Though life had added weight to his eyelids and lines around his eyes, the stormy-blue that had always so entranced and eluded him when painted was still just as bright as it ever had been.

"..perhaps..." Licking the center of his lips just so, Remi presses the flat of his hand against the front of Ronin's pants, before fitting his fingers around the bulge caged therein. "..here". The flush of heat in the Bastion's cheeks and the adrenaline spike from the impropriety of the act was not just for show. Many nights had seen the commoner imagining situations just like this back when he'd lived alone in his little one-room apartment, wherein he'd lived out his fantasies with men who bore his now-husband's face.
the glow of the cities below lead us back to the places that we never should have left
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
I will fight the end
Allegedly, Ronin might have repeated in a drawl - the sort of which suggests that he absolutely doesn't believe the other man - had Remi not stepped forward in that moment. Inhaling sharply through his nose at the commoner's proximity but otherwise forcing his expression to remain unflinching, he swears he can feel the heat rippling off the man who invades his personal space.

And it's the touches that don't happen that feel the most tantalising, he realises - the way Remi's fingers brush against him and tease through the air around his body; the breath that whispers against the side of his neck, the tongue he knows is very skilled pointedly not pressing against his own.

As the other man's hand finally does press against him, Ronin tilts his hips into the touch automatically, and the breath he hisses out is one of outrage mingling with defeat.

Grasping Remi's jaw as if to turn his head to face him properly, whilst it's safe to say that Ronin takes the kiss from his mouth, it's an all-consuming thing that's as desperately sweet as it is greedy and brutish. Wanting nothing more than to wrap himself in a touch that feels suddenly forbidden, Ronin forces himself back to glance over his shoulder, checking for any errant merchants or nosy assistants.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
One might thing it was a shame, the way guilt manifested itself into sexually arousing situations, but gods just now Remi wouldn't have traded his sheltered and abusive upbringing for the world if it meant giving up the fire coursing through his veins. The noise of the crowd and the way the alleyway seemed to magically dampen it down was all too familiar in a way Remi had entirely forgotten about, and as Ronin's hips pressed against the flat of his hand, the Bastion heard himself gasp with surprise as if truly having not expected such a reaction.

The fingers around his jaw disrupt the smile which might otherwise have spread, and as the soldier takes, Remi finds himself utterly breathless and twitterpated in a way that makes him suddenly desperate for more. The kiss is brutish and rough, and with his eyes pressed closed, the man before him is Ronin as much as he isn't. The Bastion's fantasies haven't included men who weren't his husband in some time, and though this was Ronin, it was such a bastardized version of him to feel utterly scandalous just the same.

"They will think I am just resisting arrest." Remi whispers, meaning for the words to reassure the soldier that their impropriety will be misjudged but hearing the plea in his own voice for what it was. Letting his hand move up toward Ronin's buckle, Remi pried open the belt enough that even without undoing his husband's pants properly, he could still slide his hand down against Ronin's belly before curling his fingers around his cock.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
I will fight the end
"You are," Ronin reminds Remi, his tone a little reproachful even with the heat making it rough and low. Granted, for a man resisting arrest, Ronin is doing very little of it himself, his blue eyes flicking down to check what the commoner is doing with his belt before all of a sudden there's a warm, skilled hand around his cock and the moan that escapes his throat is (luckily) swallowed up by the distant sound of the crowd.

(For Remi though, he imagines, it's a very intimate sound indeed.)

"Gods," he hisses, as if to blame them for what's about to happen, Ronin happy to throw himself fully into the fantasy if it keeps them in this position - and hopefully some much more interesting ones. Kissing Remi with force enough to back him up against the wall again, Ronin's body acts as a cage around the commoner's, and fuck if he can't help the way he arcs into the fingers wrapped around him, the pleasure it sends whipcracking up the length of his spine.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The things Remi would give, the things he'd do, to pull that sound from Ronin's lips again and again.

Feeling his back hit the bricks, he gasps against Ronin's mouth and though none of this has been enough to hurt the man he has become, his lips still snarl his resistance as his mind continues the facade. Pressing himself forward just enough for his kisses to meet Ronin's with equal force, it was with measured fingers that he grasped the length of the soldier's cock as if to take hold of the man currently blocking his freedom.

With strokes made stunted by the fact that Ronin was fully clothed, Remi pulled his mouth away with a haughty toss of his head before eyeing the soldier. Though the pair were already all but pressed together, still, Remi tugged with each short stroke of the soldier's cock, as if to emphasize just where it was his erection was pointing. "Told you I could find what you were looking for."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
I will fight the end
"Gods, shut the fuck up," Ronin mumbles into Remi's mouth, as if the commoner's sharp tongue is simultaneously a turn on and something he's eager to silence. Nevertheless, gods damn it if Remi isn't utterly correct, and whilst the fumble against the wall is made difficult by their proximity, the fact that they're in public and (he supposes, fine) the number of layers he's still wearing, each not enough stroke against his cock only kindles his pleasure further until it reaches fever pitch.

Ronin will apologise later for ruining Remi's shirt, because it's with a swift and hard yank that he rips it open, sending buttons scattering and exposing the other man's flesh to his lips and fingers. Only as he lets his hands wander properly does the tide of emotion, of reality, finally grip him, and it's with a soft gasp that Ronin meets his husband's lips a second time.

One might think it a shame that the fantasy has to end, but the wave of lust and love, of fire and sweetness that surges through the Nova is second to none, and while his kiss is markedly more gentler, it's also somehow more than.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Nearly about to mumble some clumsy protest about soldier brutality as his shirt is summarily torn, the onslaught of his husband's emotions—Ronin's, not the make-believe soldier's—has Remi's eyes rolling up and back as he hisses in a breath. Staggering, it's only experience that has the fingers of Remi's left hand—the one curled into the Nova's hair instead of the one wrapped around his cock—clenching in response to the garnet-bright wave of fire and blue-lust that engulfs him, lest he give into the weakening of his knees.

No longer a commoner and a soldier, but two men so in love that they seem constantly reduced to showing it in the most absurd ways, Remi huffs out a sound that's as much laughter as it is a means of catching his breath before awkwardly pulling his hand out from the front of Ronin's pants. "Surprise. It was me all along." He chuckles in a low voice, green eyes flashing in the dim light of the alleyway with boyish amusement.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
I will fight the end
Huffing a laugh into the other man's mouth, Ronin assists as best he's able to let Remi free both of his hands, only to melt against him entirely (despite the fact that he's still pinning the Bastion against the wall). "I would have never guessed," he mumbles against his lips, straightening up enough to draw his husband against his chest, arms winding around him and his kisses migrating across the line of his jaw and into his curls.

"You were very convincing," he continues, and the involuntary tilt of his hips against the other man ought to say as much for Remi's success. Forcing in a long, shuddering breath, Ronin nips affectionately at the shell of Remi's ear before turning, cheeks flushed and both mind and body hazy with love, to reverse their positions and relax against the wall.

"Gods, I love you." He smiles. "But you have caught me at quite the disadvantage, now. So unless you really want me to fuck you up against this wall, I suggest we make ourselves scarce..."

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I thought so too." The Bastion agrees of his excellent deception. "Mateo helped me with the hair and clothes." He admits. Their son hadn't known why, though Remi gaged he could have figured it out if he hadn't wanted; clearly, he hadn't. "It is getting surprisingly difficult to look younger, you know."

Swallowing hard as he revolves around the Nova, now it's Remi's turn to cage his husband against the wall with one arm braced just over Ronin's shoulder. Rubbing at one of his eyes before huffing out a laugh that somehow only darkens the shade of pink his cheeks have gone. "You know, part of me absolutely does want that." He says, shrugging only a little coyly. "But really, I just wanted something new. Something to take your mind off of things for a while."

Leaning forward, it's with lips soft and a tongue aiming only to coax rather than ignite his husband's passions, that Remi kisses the Nova.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
I will fight the end
"I should have known he had something to do with it," Ronin says, scoffing out a laugh and letting his fingers whisper across his husband's stubbled jaw. "And don't say that. It doesn't matter what happens, you're always going to be that man sketching in the sand on the beach to me." He says the words like a vow, clasping the other man closer and letting out a long sigh that feels like much more than just the culmination of all their teasing.

"Oh?" Tilting his head to hear that this little escapade had really been for his own benefit and distraction, Remi isn't the only one blushing as Ronin leans into their kiss and hums a note of gratitude mixed with need. "Well you definitely managed as much," he assures him. "Shall we get out of here? I think there's an inn we can spend an afternoon at - because it's quite hard to keep my mind on anything else now."

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"No, you should not. If you had been thinking about those sorts of things instead of paying attention to me, I might have caused a scene." Remi whispers, before his smile both crumples and swells such that his dimples deepen and dance on his cheeks. "Well, I suppose I shall just give up trying to impress you then, mm?" He jokes, all the while feeling precisely the same. There was something so pure and uncomplicated about their humble beginnings together, that no matter the years they travelled through, he more than understood why their minds rushed back to the days when just a simple smile had been more than enough.

Pulling in a deep breath through his nose, Remi considers the state of himself for just a moment before straightening somewhat. Clearing his throat, he glanced down the alley somewhat serruptiously, and though the pair hadn't exactly been that stealthy, nor did anyone give a single fuck about two men getting handsy in an alley, demigod or not. "Yeah, I would really like that. Oh, and," Fishing into his pocket, the lining of which had been altered, Remi produced his husband's wedding ring with a flourish. Inkwellllll.

"You have no idea how long I practiced that." He admits with a grin, before sliding it onto Ronin's finger again and leading them out into the sunlight.

~FIN