Personal Quest A mile in my shoes
road-building PQ
Hawthorn Mercer
Courtesan

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// the only heaven i'll be sent to —
They make pretty quick progress on getting the handfuls of mud put around them for creating that barrier that he hopes the flame can’t pass over. But he can tell it’s getting closer, now that bits and pieces of ash are starting to float around and the intense scent of smoke is suddenly everywhere. Thorn’s nose wrinkles as he follows Zavien’s advice, tearing a little piece of his own clothing to wet in the river and place over his mouth and nose.

He takes a second to survey everything they’d done before he looks back at Zavien, seafoam gaze a touch darkened with worry. “Better safe than sorry, right?” He asks, reaching for the Accepted’s hand to pull him into the river with him, hunching (or crouching) down a little to try and keep as low as possible. Hot air rises and all that, right? He remains prepped and ready in case any smoke starts to really come their way, focusing on trying to use his air manipulation again to get the worst of it away from them.

Thorn agrees with Zavien and once they’re in the river, he crouches a little and preps his air magic to try and keep the worst of the smoke away from them when it comes their way!
thorn
— is when i'm alone with you //