Evie
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Dear Evie,

I hope you are well, and that Halo has been peaceful under the circumstances. Would it be possible to meet soon? I have good news that I would like to share with you, though it is a little more difficult to travel these days.

I can come to Halo in a week if you are available.

Be safe, my friend. And please give my regards to your husband.

Hadama
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Salutations

Dear Dama,

I have been well, and I hope you have been the same! It is certainly more difficult to travel these days, though I suspect for different reasons. I shall tell you when I see you - which can certainly be soon.

Meeting in Halo is best, let me know where you would like to do so and I will clear my day for your visit. I will be sure to extend your regards - though don't think I won't be asking you all about that development myself!
Sincerely,
Evie
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Dear Evie,

I have a few responsibilities of my own to clear this week, but I should be in Halo nine days from now. Could you meet me at the shrine on the Sea of Glass? I would like to leave an offering for Safrin there, if you would like to join me.

Hadama