she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
"Good," Danta mumbles, the word muffled against the side of Asta's neck. For the Maverick's part, he's already leeching the familiar warmth and comfort from their close proximity such that it has his eyes growing heavy, and it's with a lazily raised brow that he reminds himself to listen properly to what the other man is saying.

"Oh?" He smirks. "Oh, that's right." Belatedly he remembers what became of Astaroth's other bedmates, though even Danta isn't sure how many those might be. "Well, if you get the urge to resort to your usual methods, I would thank you not to bother." Grinning, his hand sneaks up to cover Asta's, both to guide his fingers over the marks left behind, but also to prevent him from poking and prodding at them.

"Those are going to be sore," he notes, sounding a touch proud about it.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Age: 38 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Astaroth
// a beast in the business of selling forgiveness //
The longer they settle like this the easier it is for Asta to start to pull himself out of his head, to feel the warmth radiating through each of his bones, and now his limbs aren’t trembling. His head tilts into the Maverick’s blonde hair, humming a little note that seems to snarkily seem like ’yeah, oh’, but refraining to hum a little laugh in response. “I was actually quite good.” Despite Danta looking like a walking warning sign on precisely one half of his body. At least he’d left one side of him pristine.

Danta’s hand covers his own, though, and Asta blinks as his attention focuses on the marks and their hands, as he’s guided along the warmth, soaking it up like he had when he’d stuck those very same fingers into the bonfire a few weeks ago. “They certainly will be. What ever will you tell people?” He muses, a hint of playfulness and deep-seated exhaustion now that he’s horribly sober and far more relaxed than Danta’s ever seen him now that he's gone through the brunt of the cravings.
// dead eyes on a treacherous grin //
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
"Mm, you were," Danta finds himself agreeing, a tired smile tugging at his lips (he's already closed his eyes, more than content to navigate purely by touch and the sound of the other man's voice). "I expected a lot more blood." More of his blood in particular. So saying, he does reach up for a second to brush his finger's against Asta's lips. "Sorry about that, by the way," he mumbles, implying the makeshift muzzle he'd created out of his hand. "I had a feeling if I was going to be bit, it would be then."

And based on the iron that had spiked through the air, he hadn't been wrong. Ah, well.

Letting his hand drop again, leaving (trusting?) Asta to dance his fingers along his necklace of bruises, the Maverick scoffs out his response. "I'll tell them you fucked me and tried to eat me for dinner," he says casually. "Or that we had a fight and that I won. Do you object to any of those?" He grins.
Table base by Skylark

Age: 38 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Astaroth
Truth be told, he did want more blood. But he also realized that he wouldn’t have stood a chance from not going full cannibal mode if that were the case. So whatever did happen, happened perfectly – just enough to help him get off but leave Danta basically unharmed.

As the other Ancient’s fingers run along his lips, he hums a little sound that’s the equivalent of a hum of a laugh, waiting until his hand moves slightly to speak so as to not let Danta fully drop a finger into his parted lips. “It would have.” He confirms without any hesitation, settling down more comfortably to listen to what he has to say as options as he is good and lets his fingers lightly skate over the marks, still simply soaking their radiating heat.

A bark of a laugh surprises him at the options, though, erupting out of him when he says “Ha! I do object.” Both of them, to be specific, but his laughter keeps rumbling lightly as he weighs the options. “I suppose the first one should do. Obviously we can’t have you winning every fight, my dear. What would they think about my capabilities as their security if I lost to you?” Comes the playful taunt.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
And if basically unharmed is the middle ground they arrive at, so be it. Danta - unlike Asta, as it happens - has been in more than enough sexual situations to know a good thing when he sees it, and he's quite satisfied with their performance, however short-lived it might have been. With that being said, he does blink his eyes open at the bark of laughter from the other man, raising an eyebrow up at him.

"How dare you," he drawls, smirking and playfully smacking Asta's hand away from his neck for his audacity. "Who do you think provided security before you came along, mm?" Regardless, if they settle on his first idea he'll accept it, letting his arm settle back about the taller Ancient and his eyes slip shut once more.

"Now if you don't mind," he continues, "I know this is relatively new for you, but I promise it will be the best nap of your life if you shut up and let it happen."
Table base by Skylark

Change author:
Astaroth
He absolutely isn’t used to this, but if Danta thought their tangle was a success and worth it, then he was pleased. Even as he barks that laugh and Danta swats his hand away like an annoying fly, leaving his hand to fall somewhat and rest around Danta’s back, pressing warmth into the middle of it. “But now you have me.” He says instead, somewhat petulantly like an annoyed teenager. But regardless, the first idea is indeed what he’s agreed to and Asta tries to settle after that.

Alright, alright, fine.” Asta drawls and continues to run his hand along the middle of Danta’s back, closing his eyes and settling back into the pillow a bit, his tail still idly waving like a relaxing cat. It was a strange sensation to get used to, but he does give into the lull of exhaustion.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
"Mm, for better for worse," Danta agrees, the words mumbled obnoxiously into the side of Asta's neck. As far as sleeping and touching goes, the other man will find him more than comfortable to remain wrapped in a tangle of limbs, sharing warmth and skin and caring little as to whether he's the big or the little spoon. "Good," he adds as a parting remark, because if Asta does decide to try and peel himself away, he'll have a hard time doing so.

As for Danta, it isn't long before his breathing grows soft and heavy, his fingers skating in careful patterns across the other man's scarred chest, stilling only when sleep seizes him in earnest. And there he'll stay, until he either gets the rest he craves (and then some), or someone foolishly tries to interrupt his nap by tapping at Astaroth's door. For everyone's sake, it's best if it's the former.

~FIN
Table base by Skylark