[RA] She ran calling Wildfire
Leafchange 317 RA thread
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 48 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
Ah. There was the one fly in the proverbial ointment, for all that Hadama was proud beyond measure to be Safrin's demigod. The recent loss of his ties to the people of his birth was still a bruise beneath the radiance that now filled him. In time it would heal, but for the moment there was the faintest crease of a wince upon the demigod's brow.

"Indeed. And if you were not Torchline's Queen, I would have been able to pledge myself to Safrin so completely," he revealed, the warmth and sparkle returning to his eyes. "But if I am called away I trust you to hold our home safe." Whether he was called away for a battle, a season, or a year. Things had changed a great deal since he had been reluctant to let a headstrong girl take the wheel of Torchline's politics.

And speaking of such things, he needed to ask about Sohalia... but at another thread time, when they had fewer official government decisions to make.

"Agreed. Torchline has earned a few comforts," he confirmed, just as the waitress brought another sunrise mimosa for Flora. "Cheers."

~Fin~