Please
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah

Sah was nervous. It had been a long time since he'd visited Safrin. That wasn't to say that he hadn't prayed. The Abandoned prayed regularly to his goddess, but he hadn't attempted to contact her directly since before the war. Still, upon returning to Halo he steeled himself and went. Entering the shrine, the Abandoned gently paced his offering, a necklace that he had made himself. The sapphires had been traded for, but the rest of the necklace was crafted with his own magic and hands.

With his offering placed, Sah kneeled and bowed his head. "Hello, Safrin; I hope that your recovery has been smooth. I apologize for taking so long to come to you, but I did not wish to waste your time with matters outside of life or death. In light of recent events and the looming threat of the Family, I feel that this is such an occasion. But if my absence is deserving of punishment, I shall accept it. " He knew that others came to Safrin or other matters and ones with lower stakes, but the Wild Thunder was still wary of wasting his sworn goddess's time. Surely, she had more important matters to attend to than indulging him. Yet, if Safrin were angry with him, he wouldn't resist.

The Wild Thunder took a breath before making his request. "The armor that you made me has served me well and has saved my life on numerous occasions. For that, I am so grateful. If you are willing and have the time, would you please help me to strengthen it? I must join the fight against the Family to protect my region and loved ones."

~
Sah is asking for a quest to upgrade his Starmour to Mastered! He has brought an offering of a crescent moon pendant necklace made of silver and sapphires.

Regional Score bonus: +3 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +3 should be included)

If he rolls poorly, please use 450 MP for the quest.
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
The darkened shrine bursts to life with starshine and the scent of lilac. In the midst of it all Safrin appears as if having stepped through a slice in the universe, looking a touch less effervescent than Sah would have seen her before the war, but strides past the way she'd seemed in weeks gone by. "It has been some time." She agrees with a warm smile. "But that I am so often in your thoughts fills me with such delight."

Reaching out, Safrin lifts Sah's chin with a single finger, shaking her head. "No punishment, my Wild Thunder." She says, imparting both warmth and relief into the bones of the abandoned.

Considering his request, it's with an almost immediate nod that Safrin accepts. "These are uncertain times to be sure, you are wise to think of your safety."

Sah has been given a quest! He must:

1. Complete 2 training threads wearing his armour
2. Lay out the armour beneath a full moon again
3. Kill something/someone while wearing it
4. Protect something/someone while wearing it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah

It took Sah's breath away when Safrin arrived. Her presence made his heart pound, awe, and reverence nearly overwhelming. Whatever nerves he had been quickly soothed with her words, and Sah's eyes fluttered with relief and gratitude. "Thank you, Safrin." Her mercy is not taken for granted, and the Abandoned swears to himself that he will do better in the future. Safrin deserved more from him. Even if he didn't intend to make superfluous requests, he could, at the very least, visit more often.

Sah listened quietly as Safrin detailed his quest, committing his tasks to memory.  "Thank you for giving me this opportunity, Safrin. I will complete it to the best of my abilities."

The Abandoned's brow furrowed, "On a more important note, should you need me, please do not hesitate to call upon me. I am at your disposal." He didn't know what the Family had in store or how grave their threat would grow. But the Wild Thunder would always be at his goddess's beck and call. Without hesitation or reservation.

When given permission to leave and after giving one last deep bow, Sah left the shrine to begin his quest.

-{FIN}
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?