b̴͎͇͂r̷͓̪̀̅͝o̵̞̓͐̚a̴̡̍d̴̢̖͕̫͂̂̒͜c̸̨̡̱̗̆̏̃̕ä̵̫̇s̷̲̭̔͆t̸̺̞̩͆̚͝ͅ ̶̟̠̩̰̆̊̽͛4̷̪͋̈̊̆͝
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hello my bi-pedal pals. I just wanted to drop in with a quick WATER update. First of all, you sure do have a lot of it, so it shouldn’t be too much of an inconvenience to know that the waters south of the Feverlands should be considered off limits for drinking or swimming in. Unless you’re a friend of the family of course, in which case you can do what you please!

It actually seems like that entire area is going to flood, but from what I’ve observed of your migration patterns as a species, no one really goes there anyway. From all the chatter i've heard around the "waters cooler", you have bigger "fishes to cook".

Well, that's all from me for now. So Until next time listeners, I can’t WAIT until you’re part of the Family.