Training This’ll be interesting
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
Ellyra
I must become a lion hearted girl
Ready for a fight
She hadn’t expected the day to go this way. She hadn’t expected to meet the man from the experiments in Torchline. She hadn’t expected to talk to him for a few hours, learning about Halo and about magic. She hadn’t expected to agree to a spar with the man. She hadn’t expected him to agree for her to spar in her shift.

But here they were, lion against once-wolf, ready to do.

Ellyra had shifted and moved slightly back from the mage. Then, she started circling him in typical feline fashion. Surging forward, the lioness took the first strike. Her massive paw — claws sheathed — aimed to slap against the man’s hip with all of the strength of her shift. Her lips peeled back in a low hiss, revealing impressively sized and sharp teeth — warning.
Before I make the final sacrifice
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah had been on his way to Aumakua when he'd unexpectedly run into Ellyra. He'd readily agreed to spar, never one to turn down an opportunity to train. He also needed to test his armor for Safrin's quest, and this was a prime chance. The Wild Thunder had little experience fighting Attuned, so he was certainly pleased with this turn of events.

The Abandoned watched the lioness with a careful eye, waiting for her to move first. Sah wanted to test her capabilities before he adjusted his own to suit. The lioness was fast, and her paw landed, but only as a graze to his hip. Sah's armor held true and the Abandoned was unfazed, keeping his balance against the blow.

Now that he had a better handle on her strength, Sah grinned ferally. Twisting on his heel, he used his momentum to kick at her flank, holding back his strength enough so as not to harm her more than a solid bruise.

~

Sah is wearing for his quest:
Type: Light | Style: Defensive | Level: Upgraded
Starmour | Beautiful lightweight armour that glistens faintly with starlight. This item blocks physical damage at the wearer's Upgraded level. Requires a 2 post cool-down between uses.
Sah