Training don't know what to say
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I only needed one more touch
Another taste of devouring rush
She wasn't supposed to be having fun. How could she have fun with a person who ate people? It was insane, and that had to make her insane too. Right? She ought to be fighting for her life here, not play at a rage and fury that simply wouldn't start up within her. Conflicted and confused at how little she actually cared, the tigress lost focus for a moment, her attention wandering.

It left her a fraction too slow to react when the fyrhund pounced. Again his massive jaws closed around her scruff, but this time she simply braced against the pressure, realizing it barely hurt. Lying prone and watching the fiery canine with bright interest, the striped tail flicked and curled against the snow - not exactly giving up, but willing to concede that she had made a potentially fatal mistake.

It was his point.
But the room was so quiet
Whose side am I on?
Base by Skylark, Art by Midjourney
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i am the righteous hand of god //
Jaws with jagged canine teeth clasp around the molten tiger’s scruff, pinning her and allowing himself a moment to see if she did intend on retaliating. But, as it stands, the game is done and it seems she’s conceding. Releasing her so as to not overstay the current space within the confines of her neck, the fyrhund steps away, feet burning marks into the snow as he drifts over to the bonfire and brushes up against the flame, warming himself up briefly, before he steps far enough away he won’t light his clothes on fire when he shifts back.

Once he’s standing before her again, he offers a deep bow and a grin. “What a lovely spar that was. Thank you, my dear.” He hums, drawing back up to his full height as he collects his cane and his dagger, as well as the chakrams of hers that had fallen in the snow, handing them to her. “Would you like to join me at the Dusklight for a drink to warm up our bones?
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And I never know what to say
'Til I'm already walking away
Rolling up on her belly, the tiger allowed herself a moment to catch her breath before shifting back. Kneeling in the snow with black and crimson skirts pooling around her, the spar had colored her cheeks a lovely shade of pink. Maea didn't know what to say in the face of such exuberant gratitude; rising to her feet she busied herself with dusting off her dress and mumbled something incoherent that could have been agreement, or merely suppressing a smile. It still felt strange to be addressed so affectionately, but it was a good kind of strange. Clearly she was not immune to being charmed.

Accepting her weapon back, she looked up at Asta at his offer, considering. "I... yes, why not. That would be lovely. Sorry about your shirt," she added, upon noticing the holes she had burned into it.
Wanna punch you in the face
But I won't, but I might, but I won't
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i am the righteous hand of god //
It’s no issue at all.” Asta starts to say, readjusting a little to slip the dagger away into a hidden spot once more, before meandering over to collect a few personal items that he tucks away as well. “This one was already intended to be a throw away.” He adds, flashing her another sharp toothed grin before he makes his way back to her side. "Shall we?"

As it stands, it’ll be a cold walk toward the Dusklight, but he’s confident the two of them can make their way there without turning into stone, however close they might end up to it. Once inside, though, the warmth should be enough to keep them perfectly comfortable in the face of all the snow.

- FIN <33
Astaroth
// i am the devil that you forgot //