To Ronin
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Greetings
Hello Ronin!

How are you? I hope you and your family have all been able to recover from the tournament. It turned out rather eventful, didn't it - I admit I left it very humbled and more than glad that you were there to ensure everyone was able to leave of their own accord. It certainly puts things like perceived strength into perspective, doesn't it. Even when we think we know where we stand, making assumptions can still be dangerous.

Do you remember when we talked about that ball? I persuaded Danta to let me host it, so as I promised I'm including your very own invitation along with this letter!
Alongside the ball itself, I also sent out invitations to all the region leaders to a conference, in the hopes that speaking in person will help foster better cooperation between the regions, especially in regards to the Family. Is there anyone else you would suggest to invite to that meeting?

Has anything interesting (and fun, more importantly) happened to you since last we spoke? I'm happy to tell you that the dress you helped me pick out has been made into proper armor by now, and just before the season changed I attained a new shift! It's a gore crow, and if it wasn't for the cold I would be spending the majority of my time in the air. It's the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced. Can you still fly? Would you like to go somewhere? I've been asked to explore the Climb properly, and I would love some company.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

//Maea

An invitation has been included with the letter, and reads as follows:

You are hereby cordially invited to attend the Midwinter Ball!

In the spirit of friendship and good cheer during the coldest season it is our honor and priviledge to offer warm hospitality and much amusement to all who so desire to attend. Set sorrows aside for a night of wonderful delights - music, dance and a delectable banquet.

Welcome, and well met!

Where: The Temple, Inner Quarter, Hollowed Grounds
When: Third week of Deepfrost
Attire: Formal

Cordially yours,
Maea Valair, Ambassador of the Hollowed Grounds
With love
Maea Valair
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN

Hello Maea,

Thank you for the invitation - of course Remi and I will be in attendance, even if I might need to do some persuading. (Don't worry, it won't take much).

Things are well here in Torchline! I'm unsure if it counts as fun, but as you might have seen at the tournament, I'm in possession of a few new skills. My alliance has shifted from Safrin to Vi in recent weeks. It's a stark change, but one I'm enjoying.

I can still fly, and a trip to the Climb doesn't sound like a bad idea. Let me know the time and place, and I will see you there.

~ Ronin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl