Training Cross examination
Fight Club
The Best
Incredible Incredulator

Age: 38 | Height: smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 108 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Mowgli - Mythical - Crazy fire-breathing horse
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Tal heals.

Tal HP: 442/500
Noah HP: 331.5/530
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The words hit Noah’s ears, but they were not a balm. They did not soothe him in the way the apology was meant to. While the white hot, burning rage did shift with the courier’s apology, Noah was still brightly emanating Vi’s light. The telltale sign that, while it may be a good battle tactic, it was not the right answer for Tal to have chosen. He didn’t attack and Noah wanted to roar, to growl, to threaten. Tal came towards him, and Noah’s eyes flicked quickly trying to assesss his intentions.

There was only one of them that could really give a bear hug. It wasn’t Tal — and Noah didn’t feel like it.

The courier came towards him and Noah wanted to growl the bear’s growl that still simmered in the back of his throat. Instead, he moved back a few, quick steps and lifted his arms. The celestial bow manifested quickly and Noah sent two arrows straight for Talyson, body still alight with flowing celestial energy.

Noah avoids the bear hug and shoots two celestial arrows at Tal!

Magic: Vi’s Ranger | Noah may summon a celestial energy bow with which he can shoot two celestial energy arrows (at one target) up to 30ft. Control is excellent.
Type: Light | Rank: Upgraded

Regional Score bonus: +3 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +3 should be included)
the forsaken
The Best
Incredible Incredulator

Age: 38 | Height: smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 108 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Mowgli - Mythical - Crazy fire-breathing horse
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Noah attack 4: misses

Tal HP: 442/500
Noah HP: 331.5/530

Round 1:
Noah dodge
Tal dodge

Round 2:
Tal hit 85
Noah hit 56.5

Round 3:
Tal hits 170
Noah hits 56.5

Round 4:
///
Tal dodge

Talyson, 2 hits, 2 dodge = 4pts
Noah, 2 hit, 1 dodge = 2pts

Most damage: Talyson (255 vs 112.7) = 1pt
Most % health remaining: Talyson (88% vs 63%), 1 pt

Winner: Talyson (6 to 2)
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Oh. They, uh. They weren't hugging it out then, huh? Tal backpedaled as he realized that Noah wasn't in the mood for his apologies and his foot caught on a shell that had been unearthed by the atomic roar from earlier. The courier went down on his ass, but it saved him from the arrows that shot past directly over his head, close enough that he could smell the divine ozone of their passage.

"I, uh... look, I... I shouldn't've pretended t'Channel," the courier said miserably as the ref stepped in to end the match. "I dunno why it made y'so mad but... for what it's worth, I really am sorry for hittin' a nerve. I'll just..." He pulled himself to his feet and dusted the sand off his butt, biting his lip as he did so. The ref called out his name as the winner, but it was a funny thing.

Tal didn't feel like he'd won.

~Fin~