then pull me to the backseat
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Having absolutely no baseline at all for what it might be like to want someone to the point of not being careful with them, Everest just nods a touch stiffly. Certainly, he could never want anything, much less a person, to the point of being reckless or even harmful?

As his curls are tugged, the Maverick might notice the way concern breezes across the aviator's face; had he done something wrong? Was Danta trying to pull him back the way you might grab a dog by the scruff of its neck?

Pivoting the pair away from the door and aiming them toward the bed (sex was done in the bed, don't you know), the aviator closes his eyes and tries to force his thoughts into the purple haze looming in the back of his mind. With his eyes closed and only his hands for guidance, he searched for the Maverick's lips, this time kissing the other man more deeply as the colourful swirl of psychedelics in his system began to go to work.

"Alright then, teacher." He whispers, allowing his mouth to trickle up toward Danta's ear the same way the ancient had done to him. "Make me want you like that—" Pressing his hips forward, the aviator stopped and almost pulled back slightly. "—so much so that I can't help myself."
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
you were automatic and as hollow as the 'O' in god
With a small smile tugging at his lips, Danta's fingers relax in Ever's hair, smoothing through the curls not unlike the way one might do to the scruff of an animal. And as the aviator turns them towards the bed (it is where sex was done, but so are a lot of other places, wouldn't you believe) the Maverick goes willingly, captured by greedy lips and sinking down into the plush sheets, drawing Ever with him.

"I thought you'd never ask," he mumbles against his lips, promptly rolling them so he might straddle the other man's hips and pin him against the bed. For the time being the aviator is free to touch, to speak, to press pause as he likes, but Danta is already hard at work (and hard in general, more or less). With the aviator's shirt already unbuttoned, he works next on unbuckling his belt, tugging it free and setting it purposely to one side, before leaning in to blaze a trail of hot kisses across his chest.
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Talking dirty is going to be the sort of thing that the aviator struggles with, not unlike how he'd struggled with puns or turns of phrase for most of his life. Torn between words he was taught, like you look so fucking hot, to things he was actually thinking at the time, I like the colour of your eyes, rendered the attuned all but tongue-tied as the Maverick went to work.

Not opposed to being with men, Everest found that as Danta moved his belt meticulously to the side, the aviator found the allure of the other man's experience suddenly quite intoxicating rather than intimidating. Perhaps it had to do with the hit of third eye he'd taken, but just knowing he was in good hands coupled with the fact that Everest wasn't in love with those hands, made him feel infinitely free to experiment.

Reaching down to plunge his hands into the blonde's hair, his fingers snagged around the ancient's horns before immediately releasing them; Ever had no intention of halting or dictating any of Danta's movements.
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Humming a note of approval at the fingers that glide into his hair, Danta leans into the touch automatically before dragging teeth and fangs up and across Ever's sternum to steal another kiss from his lips. One might have expected him to head straight south - especially given his erection pressing insistently against the other man's hips through their clothing - but if he's going to play teacher, then Ever is about to have a lesson in teasing.

"Gods, the things I'd beg you to do to me," he whispers into the aviator's mouth; to the surprise of no one, Danta can and does employ dirty talk, and Ever's experience in that department doesn't particularly matter when he's the one the Maverick is trying to turn on. Grasping his hands so he might guide them over his body, Danta cuts the exploration short to pin them against the bed instead, thrusting against Ever in a slow grind.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
"You don't strike me as the sort of man who begs." The attuned whispers back, and just as his fingertips have begun to grow ragged with claws that he might return the delicious pin-bright sensation across Danta's sides, he feels his hands simultaneously pinned over his head as the Maverick draws their bodies together once again.

Gasping with the sheer surprise of how heat seemed to bloom in the bottom of his feet and creep up between his thighs with every roll of the ascended's hips, Ever pulled experimentally with one hand to see if he might be released. In the psychedelic fog of the third eye, the ancient's words as much as his movements have acted like a carelessly thrown cigarette tossed into a grove of sun-parched trees.
the Maverick

Change author:
"That doesn't mean I'm not the sort of man who will beg, given the right motivation," Danta whispers, his lips trickling along the line of Ever's jaw to nip gently at the lobe of his ear. "I suppose we'll just have to see if you motivate me enough," he says, the words punctuated with a smile as he feels the resistance against the hands he's pinned above Ever's head.

If the aviator really means it, of course he'll be able to free himself, but in that way Danta will have already proved his point, and so he doesn't mind either way. Regardless, Ever will get his hands to himself again soon enough, if for no other reason than so the Maverick can descend further down his body, fingers and teeth marking a not-hard-enough pathway towards the buttons of his pants.

Buttons that are soon unfastened, and Danta spends an almost painful amount of time scattering kisses over Ever's hips and waistline, finally tugging down his pants and underwear after a lifetime of lavishing attention.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
"Oh." Ever's cheeks fill with heat and colour. "Oh I see." As the challenge is posed, the aviator's mind begins to churn, if only because rising towards a goal was precisely the sort of thing he was built for, and though initially Ever had tried to put the onus upon the ancient, having it firmly placed back upon him somehow felt right.

Like someone inexperienced in appreciating wines, Everest wants to gulp at the Maverick's affections as his teeth and lips and tongue trickle down his stomach. Rather than appreciating the other man for his talents, gods but the attuned can only think of the way it felt to have Thorn's mouth around his cock such that the thought of it had his fingers twitching idly against the bedsheets.

Though he could picture what it might be like to grasp the ancient by the hair and shove his mouth against Ever's newly freed erection, instead the attuned called a breathy halt. "—wait." Despite the lessons on edging he'd learned in the House of Midnight, lasting was still not his forte.

Sliding out from beneath Danta to hopefully place the aviator on his knees before the ancient, Ever would begin to return the favour by removing Danta's pants and underwear before reaching for the small container of third eye they'd been brought earlier. "Do you mind?" He wondered, tilting his head back to look up at Danta. Through slightly parted lips and with hazy and obedient blue eyes, the aviator gestured first to the white powder, and then the ancient's cock.
the Maverick

Change author:
Given how busy he is with his lips and hands, Danta can offer nothing more than a bob of his eyebrows in response to Ever's belated understanding. He's not aware that the aviator's mind is running away with him, of course, and so while Ever Everests, the Maverick takes little time in freeing his cock from the confines of his clothes, dexterous hands wrapping around the length and giving an indulgent squeeze.

It's precisely at this moment, of course, that Ever calls a halt, and Danta tilts his head up at the other man, full lips poised and ready to lavish his erection with all the pleasure it deserves. "Mm...?" Shifting as the aviator does, the Maverick finds himself on his knees opposite Ever, his own arousal still painfully caged beneath his clothes.

"Oh--" There's no resistance as he's promptly undressed - indeed, the crooked smile on Danta's face is one of open approval, and he nods encouragingly at him. "Be my guest."
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
"Stand up." With more experience, the aviator might have been able to say the words and have them sound like a command, but at least for the time being they sounded a good deal more like a request—even a plea—more than anything else. Still, assuming Danta obliged him, the aviator would rise onto his knees to keep himself in line with the other man's cock. Crookedly Ever glanced up at the ancient, his smile dimpling one side of his cheek, before his blue eyes focused on the ancient's erection. Grasping at the base of it, the aviator poured the powder from the edge of his hand to the tip, before glancing back at Danta as if for permission.

As he'd done before, Everest took the line easily, moving from his fist to the head of Danta's cock in what might almost have looked like a practiced motion. Naked and boyish, Everest's eyes fluttered for a moment before he reached out with his free hand to grasp the back of Danta's thigh for purchase. "I wouldn't want to miss any." He mused in an entirely reasonable tone, before taking the entirety of the man's length into his mouth (and throat) while maintaining eye contact.

He gagged, because of course he did, but no one had ever told Everest that he needn't, and so it was with a dog-like determination that he focused on breathing through his nose as his tongue wrapped around the ancient's cock, tasting the third eye he'd missed on his first pass.
the Maverick

Change author:
Danta does stand up, more than content to let Everest begin to take the lead if that's what suits him, and he certainly doesn't have any complaints as he positions himself before the other man, all doe eyes and white powder and a hand around his cock. Hissing in a soft breath as he's gripped and squeezed, the Maverick reaches out a steadying hand about the aviator's neck and shoulders, letting his fingers plunge through the back of his curls.

"Fuck--" He moans as a hot mouth comes to join strong hands, his head tipping back and his eyes closing to fully focus on the sensation. He resists the urge to choke the other man on his cock if for no other reason than Ever seems to be doing it himself already, and it's with a quiet curse and fingers tightening in his hair that Danta offers his praise and encouragement.

"You feel amazing," he purrs, his voice a throaty and decadent whisper throughout the room. "Just relax - it'll feel better for everyone."
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Despite the way his eyes are tearing up, the sounds of encouragement from Danta's lips seem to soften his gag reflex and coat his throat. Pressing his lips around the ancient as if he were a popsicle, the aviator pulls back, fully intent on savouring each and every speck of third eye lingering on the other man's cock. Whorls of colour appear around the Maverick's face as Ever looks up at him, the hand he'd used to steady himself on Danta's thigh tightening and softening with the movement of his head.

Wondering to himself what he could do to make things better for the ancient—he'd come here to learn from Danta, but gods if his need to please wasn't an instinct that was hard to ignore—Ever reached down between his thighs where his own cock was begging to be touched. Recalling what the Maverick had said and what he'd shown him in the parlour with the couples who liked to watch, he grasped tentatively at his own erection as he gazed up at the Maverick, stroking himself in time with quietly choking himself on the other man's cock.
the Maverick

Change author:
Let no one say that Everest Hart is not a quick learner, and as Danta blinks down at him through hooded eyes, it's with a soft moan of approval to see him pleasuring himself at the same time. However - this isn't the lesson at hand, and it's with no small amount of reluctance that the Maverick draws back and away from Ever, softly tutting at him and shaking his head.

"The only pleasure you should be getting is from me," he teases, reaching out to gently push the aviator back onto the bed, giving him time to shift out of the rest of his clothes. Only once that's done - and he undresses slowly, on purpose - does he return to the bed to blanket the other man, catching his lips in a lusty kiss as if he might be able to taste the thirdeye on his tongue.

Reaching between them, Danta grasps both their lengths in his hand, squeezing and stroking in a rhythm that's quite purposely not enough.
Dantalion
Everest Hart
Aviator

Change author:
Looking adorably chastised as Danta pulls away, Everest is left with his cock jutting up toward the ancient and his hands placed politely on his thighs that he might not disobey the Maverick's instructions. "Sorry." Rising and then sinking onto the bed, the aviator watches with slightly parted lips and blue eyes unfocused not only by the third eye but by the show the ancient was putting on before him. Reaching out instinctively to accept the Maverick's presence on top of him, he meets Danta's kiss with eagerness, only to gasp into the other man's mouth as their cocks are pressed together.

Clutching at the ancient's shoulder as his erection is stroked, albeit far too slowly to do anything other than cause his toes to clench with anticipation, as one of his hands reaches to curl into Danta's blonde hair as the ancient had done to him, the other glides down the ancient's spine before slipping between the hills of his ass to press against his opening as Thorn had taught him. Anatomy lessons with Tobi hadn't prepared him for the need to soften someone up for sex, but it hadn't taken Everest long to understand the need of it. So, matching the speed of Danta's strokes, Ever pressed his finger in smooth circles around the other man's hole while simultaneously lifting his hips in time with the Maverick's movements, inadvertently teasing Danta back by using his pace against him.
the Maverick

Change author:
The apology is entirely unnecesary but Danta leaves it hanging in the air anyway - luckily enough he's more interested in tasting the other man's lips and teasing them both towards an eventual tipping point. And for all of Ever's supposed inexperience, there's little in the aviator that the Maverick finds clumsy or awkward; but then perhaps that's the point of the show he's putting on.

Moaning out a note of approval to feel Ever's hands start to wander, it's a difficult thing to remain focused on the kisses he's lavishing against his throat and the glacial pace of his hand when suddenly there's far more sensation than Danta knows what to do with. Hissing out a curse that by no means suggests he's upset, the Maverick shifts his hips and has to school himself in patience (a subject he finds terribly boring) before realising that no, he doesn't have to.

"If I told you right now," he murmurs against the shell of the aviator's ear, "That I wanted you to fuck me up against one of these walls, could you do it?"
Dantalion