but i’m missing home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
Does it make him against everything he is if he wants to do this? To feel something other than the emptiness yawning before him, around him, within him? To feel something other than sorrow and shame, frustration and worry?

It’s almost like she comes to life beneath him, beneath the growl that slips from his throat before he comes to his senses. Perhaps they both miss someone incredibly deep that they know they can’t replace, know they don’t want to try to replace, but only wish to spark something between them for the night, nothing more nothing less. No strings attached, no feelings involved.

He’s thankful for her clarity when he falters, when he pauses, when he second guesses and places a hand along her soft cheek, a kiss to her other that she openly offers. The only thing she does do is keep his hand there, allowing his shadowed eyes to scan across her face — allowing him to decide if he wants to delve into this, to feel the possible regret in the face of Lusea’s possible return.

She speaks then, soft and gentle, not teasing for once and he can hear the underlying tones, the meaning. That perhaps they both need to spark something to disperse the loneliness they feel, only for a night. And with it, he breaks, shattering slightly before her and not caring, because his eyes scan the bracelet on her arm that matches his own, and he withdraws from her just enough to remove his hands and unbutton his shirt, letting it fall to the floor, every tattoo on display but most notably the flaming arrow over his heart.

And he eyes her, shadows lightening slightly with a quirk to his lip. “No expectations.” He rumbles in quiet agreement. ”Yes, I can read you.” Before he leans in fully, no restraints, a hand finding her hair as his lips aim to claim her own.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
HOTARU
the valkyrie
Her heart may miss a lover long gone, but when she gazes at Sunjata her eyes are clear, seeing nobody else but him. Body alive with a flush of promise, one she reigns in tightly as the man above her shudders, quakes beneath the weight of his decision. One she will not push, will not make for him. So still she holds, though she leans farther back, baring herself to his gaze in promise that no matter which way he moves, Hotaru will move with him. A promise in both her eyes and her touch. A vow that his boundaries will be respected, the same way that she releases his hand and any pressure she may be exerting on him physically or emotionally. Waits, and waits, and holds no hope in her breast.

When she speaks, his gaze clears, returning to her once more. He withdraws from her, and she begins to rise, content to leave things where they are and respect his boundaries. Perhaps leave him to his thoughts of his lost lover, the alcohol that had been keeping him company prior to her entrance. But then he's reaching for his shirt and unbuttoning it, revealing miles of untouched skin for her to blatantly stare at. Ravenous, really. But still, still, she waits. Waits for an answer, some kind of signal, one that she receives as he lays himself along her once more. It's torture to keep her hands to herself, to wait for those two words that come on a husk of a voice, and she practically sighs out her relief when he kisses her at last. His hand in her hair makes her shudder helplessly, and she arches beneath him, lifting her legs to wrap fully around his hips now that he has given her permission. Swipes her tongue coyly to press at the seam of his lips, flitting back just as quickly, teeth pinching gently as she draws him closer into the cradle of her hips.

Her hands rise, one scratching gently down the front of his chest, the otherpressing him closer into her mouth with a palm at his neck. Already a livewire beneath him, eager and willing. Pulling away just enough to speak, her hooded eyes seek his as the hand on his chest drifts teasingly lower and lower to where they're pressed together. "Care to help me out of these clothes?" Lips brushing against his with how close she stays, a slow smirk forming. Taunting, promising.
i have stood for thousands of years
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She’s clear, keeps her distance while he makes his mind, while the storm cloud covering his mind falters and shifts, breaking to let some amount of clarity in – and with it he can see her, in the way the candle light flickers in her blond hair, the way it casts shadows along the curves of her face. She’s different from those he’d loved, still loves, and yet so similar that he has to breathe in deeply – to exhale quietly while he decides.

And when he does, his withdraw is met with a slight rise from her – as if she thinks that he’s chosen to create a boundary that he absolutely doesn’t want to be there. So perhaps, he surprises her as well, pressing back to her, taking and taking – prepared to give back once she hears the words leave his lips. No attachments, no commitments, just two lonely people trying to be less of it.

His lips meet hers, hand in her blond hair, and he can feel her shudder beneath him – arching against him to meet an approving growl when her legs wrap around him fully. His other hand goes to tug at the shirt she’s wearing, to pull at it enough to find how to release her of it when she taunts him by pulling him closer, nipping at his lip.

Two can absolutely dance to that. And he concedes to her, giving into her deeper kisses, tongue diving back toward her, teeth sharp, nipping her back, biting her back until she breaks aside from the hand that drifts lower and lower – attuned to the feeling, the goosebumps that rise along his skin, and the shudder that leaves him too at the end of it.

He doesn’t answer her in words, not yet – not as he lifts his torso from hers just enough and releases the hair in his one hand to remove her jacket and to slip the dress from her body, one hand at the small of her back to lift her to him with a light smirk. His steel eyes flash when he sees the entirety of the revealed skin, growing bolder and bolder still, holding onto some kind of restraint, because he’s not sure what she likes, and he chooses to test the water regardless.

Hands reach to trail slowly up her sides, agonizingly slow, lips breaking from her own to kiss with hungry fierceness along her jawbone until he reaches her neck, caressing and gentle just enough to lull her into it enough that he may surprise her. The scruff of his beard scratches against her neck briefly before he gruffly, huskily speaks in his heavy accent once more. “Your turn.” He rumbles, hands finally making it to her chest to cup, lips parting to bite down hard enough to mark her on the side of her neck as he begins his test.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
She huffs a soft noise of pleasure against his mouth as he bites back, taking her up on her challenge immediately. Parts her lips beneath his inquiring tongue, tilts and presses closer as her own comes to curl and tease against his. Sucks his tongue into her mouth, caressing it with her reddened lips before retreating. Just a taste, just enough to get him to move along. And move along he does, handling her with sure hands and strong arms, prompting a soft gasp as he pulls her physically from the table, fabric slipping down her freed legs to pool on the floor in a slide of sensation that makes her shiver. Hotaru knows she's small, but even so heat coils in her navel at the manhandling, eyes dark and tongue flickering across her lower lip. Left in nothing but her underwear, breasts free and moving with her quickening breaths beneath his hungry gaze.

A soft gasp breaks his ensuing kiss, an arch of her back from the table as his hands ghost, almost ticklish, up her sides. Hungry mouth finds her jaw, trailing down her neck, and one hand tangles in his hair to ground herself as he gently rubs his stubble against her. Sparks behind her eyes fly as his challenge is issued, sufficiently distracted. When his teeth clamp down hard, there's no hiding her reaction even if she had wanted to play coy. She moans loudly, wavering as she jolts against him, hand tightening in his hair. "Oh, fuck," she gasps out softly. Grinding their hips together, pressing him against the promising heat of the apex of her thighs, as if she could simply force him to slip into her through their layers of clothes.

His hands are warm and strong, and she places herself in them willingly, her free hand clinging to his bicep, nails digging in and holding on as the shock of his bite trembles through her entire body. But the daze is cleared soon enough, and Hotaru is certainly not going to lose this little competition they have going. She takes her hand from his arm, slides her hand between their hips, searching for the hardness she can feel against her. Fingers light and teasing, tracing more than grasping, prepared to turn the tables against him. "Let me know if you can't keep up," she teases, hair spilling across the table as she pants softly, reddened mouth twisting in a smirk even when at his mercy.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Those sounds are good, the title gasps she gives him, but they’re not what he’s looking for. It’s close, yes, and he can tell that she appreciates being handled — a memory sparking from the first time they’d met, when they’d teased, jested, when he’d told her he didn’t like to be restrained and how she told him to let Lusea burn him alive. Perhaps Hotaru would electrify him enough to drizzle the flood of him.

She shivers beneath his hungry eyes and his face flushes with the alcohol and the blatant need of her, to get closer and closer until not even air separates them. But first, he tests the waters, tests her as his hands cup and his teeth meet her neck, hard enough to leave a bruise, one that he sucks on gently as she moans beneath him — an approving growl given back to her. Her hips grind against him and he can feel the pressure of not only her, but the pants that still trap him, goosebumps rising against the feeling of her nails digging into his arms.

She could make him bleed if she wanted to, and he’d love her for it.

She breaks out of her daze, hands tracing lower and teasing him enough that he pulls away to watch her, his hands applying pressure and circles, dancing along her chest as he smirks down to her. “How cruel.” He rumbles to her, hands leaving her then as he winks and pushes upwards against her hand, his free hand reaching past her now to the drawer on the other side of the desk, reaching for protection, stashed away to prevent anything long lasting from happening. Once he’s grabbed it, his eyes return to her, a sultry shadowed look to his silver gaze as he goes to grab her then, to lift her against him for a place far more comfortable.

You didn’t think I’d take you on a hard desk, now did you?” Another sultry rumble as he aims to lift her mostly declothed form flush against his torso, to turn to one of the beds hidden in the corner adorned with furs and blankets and pillows.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
She arches into his claiming hand, rolling and pressing into every touch. They move together like waves, and he is all-consuming, a flood that seeks to stifle her lightning. But instead it only electrifies the entirety of them, and she's happy to drown in it. Turns her head to bare the length of her throat, allowing him the entire expanse to mark and taste at his leisure. Marks she will wear proudly, ones that he will hopefully be inclined to renew.

As her own hand trails lower, his brush over her chest, and she pushes higher with a challenging tilt to her lips. Ready for more, for harder if he'd be so inclined to deliver. He's hard and already dampening against her fingers, and she lets him grind into her palm. She shudders with how it grinds her knuckles back into her folds between the connection of their bodies, the pressure tantalizing as she trembles breathlessly.

"Cruel? I'm no such thing, where's your proof?" Her voice is like smoke, and her eyes never part from him even as he pulls protection from some place she couldn't care less about. So long as he uses it. She lets him slide away from her, hand retreating, only for him to grab her from the table in one smooth motion that has her squeaking out in surprise. She's slightly taller than him now, perched high on his waist with her legs cinching to keep her clinging tight to him. Drapes her arms around his shoulders as he begins to walk them towards the bed in the corner, dipping her head down to press her teeth into his earlobe, pulling gently and laving at it with her tongue. "You could have me anywhere," she assures sultrily, trailing her kisses down his neck in parallel to his own touches. Bites into the curve of his clavicle, sucking and making her own mark. Helpless to wherever he wants to place her, however he wants to position her, happily supported in his arms.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh he absolutely is inclined to deliver, once they’re in a far more comfortable spot. And once he’s grabbed the protection, silver gaze sparking when it crosses her pale skin again and he lifts her, humming his appreciation at the way she latches onto him. “I’ll find proof. Don’t you worry your pretty head.” He tells her, amusingly, as his arms wrap tighter around her, and he brings her with him to the bed.

Placing her down upon it, he kneels before her, on the bed, a rogue grin crossing his face and a gleam to his eye as he looks up to her over the curve of her leg. “Mmm, but a bed is far more comfortable.” He offers, patting her legs for him and hooking his thumbs along the fabric keeping her from him. She may get her wish, of quieting him. Steel eyes look up to her the entire time as he slowly removes the last garment, tongue flicking over his lips as he surveys her happily. But he doesn’t delve in just yet.

One hand applies pressure to her hip, pulling her to him as he grazes her folds slowly, feather light with his knuckles, testing further to ensure she’s enjoying this game as much as he is, seeking for a shine, a sample to devour.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
"Charmer," she chides playfully, softly against his skin as she hides her smile, pressing it into his neck where she nips and sucks little marks to match the much darker one on her own. Trails her nails over the back of his neck as he walks, spreading up his nape and into his hair, squeezing threateningly before releasing and scratching thin marks over his powerful shoulders. Little teases that she hopes will make him get them to their destination faster, so that he can make good on all his seductive words. All the unspoken promises from the very moment they'd met.

The bed is definitely softer, more pleasing, and she reclines on it happily when he lays her down. Lifts her hips obligingly as his hands pull at the last garment hiding her body from him, already damp with her arousal. She can scarcely look away from him, breath hitching as he parts her legs with his body, licks his lips sinfully and smirks her way. She has certainly met her match, with the way she trembles at the darkness in his gaze, the promise to deliver on her own command.

Even still he teases, dragging her down the bed - and oh, he's a quick learner, and she couldn't be more pleased as he figures her out step by step - and grazing against her slick folds far too tenderly. Hotaru immediately drops her hand to grip his hair, angling his face towards her and smirking down at him. "The more you tease me, the longer you'll have to spend making it up to me sweetheart. I'll tire that mouth one way or another." Her other hand comes to cup his cheek, smoothing down until it drops from his chin and lands on the hand that teases her, guiding it to press firmly against her clit and to cup against her throbbing core, gasping and grinding down against it even as she holds eye contact with him. Loosening her grip on his hair - for now, as she's quite fond of tangling her hands in it, moving him, forcing him where she wants him - to let him move freely. Not sure if she wants that sharp mouth or those calloused hands on her more.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She moves like water with him, and he hums appreciating, quiet rumbles to her as she scratches and tears her own way, before he lays her upon the bed. And even still she moves with him, relishing in the way she trembles, eyes catching her own as he very lightly teases her, her hand fists in his hair enough that it earns a hum of a growl from his throat, steel eyes meeting hers with the force of her grip and a hungry wolfish smile that crosses his face to her. She has his head in a hold that he leans into, not considering her words as much of a threat as he huskily laughs to her. “How dare I.” He tells her, breaking the contact briefly as she guides his hand.

His thumb is placed at her clit, and begins to circle the bundle of nerves there as she grinds against it. But he doesn’t stop at just letting himself cup her, no. Eyes meet hers as he slips a finger in, pushing it deep within her and relishing in her warmth. A predatory smirk crosses his face as he zones in on her. “Naughty.” A husky rumble to her, withdrawing his hand then. She’s lost the chance for him to quiet his mouth, but he can still get a taste.

Eyes remain on her bi-toned ones, raising himself from her, to sit back slightly as he licks her from his finger with a smirk. Two can absolutely play at this game, and he intends to have her begging for it or for her to break him in some way to oblige. So far, he feels as though he has the upper hand, and after his playful show he unbuckles his belt, sliding it off before slipping his pants off in a well practiced motion. He’s fully in view of her, and he sighs with the relieving of the pressure as he focuses on her again, slipping the protection on like second nature.

And he forgoes her hips, the taste of her on his tongue and his lips that he drowns in, pressing light kisses that grow progressively hungrier the further up her torso they travel until he reaches her collarbones and he aims to nip at them playfully. “Are you sure you can keep up?” Hot breath rakes across her skin, her challenge aimed back as he settles between her legs.

He wants her to show him how much she wants it.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
His hunger drives her own ever higher, chasing each other up the precipice they dance along, dangerous and delightful in turn. She shudders beneath his radiating heat, his wolfish smile, his burning intensity. She is not so dominant as to keep him where she likes, though she likes to make him work for her submission. Needs him to take the control from her, to convince her he can handle it when she gives up the reigns. And oh, he's excelling past all her standards. Convincing her swiftly with every firm touch, every breath that washes over her skin, every comment, that he's capable of taking her fire. Perhaps he'd been right in the first that morning, when he'd made such claims about Lusea.

His growl echoes up her spine, his bitten words like a touch of electricity that shows in the slightest helpless twitch of her hips. Buckles entirely beneath the firm pressure against her most sensitive nerves, crying out in soft gasping sounds as her thighs tighten around him, keeping him close. Her eyes are dark with lust as he meets them, and her lashes flutter as his finger slides home inside her, grinding down against it to try to get it deeper . And she can't help the soft, bitten back whine of disappointment when he withdraws so soon, biting her lip as she watches him taste her in such a secondhand way. Evading what she wants, driving her crazy with potential that isn't actualized.

Her legs still frame him as he divests his last bits of clothing, drinking in the sight of of him greedily. Shamelessly dipping her own fingers across the valley of her thighs, tracing her core with teasing touches, sinking one slim finger deep and putting on a show as she writhes at her own touch. But his are so much better, firmer than she can ever be, and she withdraws her touch as he climbs back between her legs. Burning a trail with his hot mouth up her torso, never where she needs it. And if he seeks to break her, she'll do so readily to end this torture.

Wrapping her legs around him once more she lifts herself to press his cock against the heat of her folds, grinding against it in slow undulating motions. Drags her nails deeper than she has before, raking across his back as she tries to forcefully drag him down closer to her. "If you think you can deliver," she purrs, forcing the words out past her breathlessness. Can't take his teasing lying down, even when she capitulates, moaning softly - intentionally - and tilting her head back in submissive supplication. "Please, please fuck me Sunjata." Because begging is not beneath her, not if it gets her what she wants.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The things he does get an automatic response from her, an instinctive reaction to the strings he pulls, to the way he gives in on his initial promise of taming her fire, of drowning her out, of flooding her out. And he hums her his approval at the sounds she gives him, hidden smirks and devilish charm as he taunts her further, withdrawing his finger from her core with his own wicked gleam to his steel eyes. Her whine doesn’t go unnoticed, and he’ll satisfy that soon enough. But for the time being, he taunts her further, seeing how much more he can get away with as he tastes her on his tongue.

And with the lustful intent of his eyes, he watched her hand snake down to play with herself, satisfied that she knows she can’t do it quite like he can, but appreciating the way she gets her own body to move as well, but he puts a stop to it as his kisses roam up her body, reaching collarbones with taunts that she can’t quite back up just yet. Her nails dig in deeper and she grinds against his cock as he doesn’t deliver just yet, not until she asks him to. But he does growl against her skin, against her body in his approval at the nails, at the hips that buck against him. “You know I can.” He breathes to her, arrogant and cocky as he lifts his head enough to continue the parade up and up.

Her head tilts back and he seizes the opportunity with the moans that leave her, satisfied as he hears her wish. A hand reaches to fist in her hair, to help keep her neck exposed to him. “Very good.” He replies swiftly, approval as his other hand reaches for her legs, lifting her a bit higher before slipping to the small of her back, lifting up just enough that he can meet her. He aims for where her shoulder and neck meet, aiming to bite hard to keep her where she is, an addition to the marks he’s given, as he finally enters her, slowly at first to give her time to adjust to his length, his size. A groan leaves him then, a loud rumble against her skin, hot breath becoming a slight pant as he begins to rock with her once she’s adjusted.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
Gods, it has been so long since anyone has been this attentive to her body, reading every shudder and stifled whine to find her weaknesses. She relishes in it as much as she falls apart beneath it, appreciating the attentiveness but unable to remain in control because of it. Even so she tries, making him work for each inch he takes from her. Draws him forcibly closer, pleasuring herself using his body even as her conviction falters. She needs him, can barely stand to wait through his teasing. Overtaken by his smoldering eyes, his wicked grin, the easy way he takes her apart like he's known her forever. And she may be more than willing to bend him to her will some other day, in any other place than this bed, but tonight she is his to toy with. And they both know it.

His hand tangles in her hair, and she arches beneath him, a sultry moan low in her chest echoing between them as he forces her still and pliant beneath his imposing figure. His praise brings a shudder over her skin, lets him lift her higher until the space between them dwindles to nothing. Feeling her heart shuddering in her chest in anticipation, helpless to every move he makes, and her fingers spark against his skin as her magic goes wild. A heartfelt moan trembles from her lips as he bites down hard, holding her in place roughly as he sinks deep inside her. It's slow, aching, and but the twinge of discomfort is negligible - it has been so long since she has done this, but he molds her body around his cock, making a space just for him to occupy. Hot and hard and perfect inside her, an insistent weight that makes her squirm helplessly at the stillness.

Sunjata begins to rock slowly, a slow grind more than a thrust, and Hotaru slides her hands up from his back to grip at his hair in revenge. "You gonna keep playing around or are you going to fuck me?" Her taunts don't hold much power anymore, not with how he has so delightfully dismantled her, but she clenches her walls down on his cock and moans softly at the feeling. With every slow rock inward she tightens her thighs, riding back against him, dragging him deeper on each pass, incapable of keeping still with how he drags so deliciously inside her pussy.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She grows still with his bite, and his body gives into her a fraction further, releasing her with tender kisses, the blooming of red soon to be purples meshing along her skin. His nose brushes by the column of her throat, the groan leaving him as he enters her — giving her time to adjust to him, to mold herself around him that ensures to him that she’s well practiced. Though with a pretty mouth like hers he doesn’t know what he expected. He aims to bite along her neck again, this time aiming somewhat lower and above the collarbones, hips beginning a slow steady rock with her, relishing in her, how tight she is around him, how he could drown himself with her.

A gasp of surprise leaves him, cock twitching, a growl deep in his throat as her hands roam, as he’s lightly shocked, her words go unnoticed by the goosebumps that rise on his skin, that almost surprising even to him craves more of it. And he begins to thrust harder, faster, aiming to keep her mouth shut as he lifts his head to capture her lips with his own, his hand that had been in her hair roaming lower, trailing over her curves to her breast — to skate over her nipple as he taunts her further. The pace continues to pick up, a collision course straight for relieving a certain kind of loneliness they both know far too well.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
HOTARU
the valkyrie
They are both old hands at this particular dance, but with new partners there is a spark and shine to each thrust, each bite, each sound in the symphony they create together. His gasp is like a drug to her, and he drives her own sounds from her lips as he draws her tighter, thrusts faster into her, harder. Little ah, ah, ah noises with each filthy sound of skin against skin, raking her nails hard down his back, his biceps, holding on tight to his arm to brace back against each railing thrust that slides against her most sensitive areas. Little whimpers and breathless moans that spill into his wicked mouth as he covers her own, slick and sliding, tongue coming to rub against his own, tease at the roof of his mouth, let him steal her breath straight from the source.

His rough hand grazes her nipple, and she jolts with sensitivity, already perked and chest flush with a pink hue of exertion. In revenge she slides the hand that had been cradled around his back to his front, down to a few inches above where he slides into her sopping pussy. Lets her sparks come to her fingers again to target them both, and jerks against his lips with a wail as it makes her abdomen contract, making his dick seem all the larger inside her. She curses against his lips, legs trembling wildly with aftershocks and the pleasure that flows through her veins far more potently than any electricity can manage.
and have not faltered

the day i met you...

my legs shook