aftermath of the downpour
hadama
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
"Hmm. They are quite - mmf - effective," the mermanta pointed out with all the dignity he could muster while holding in a wince as Noah examined the wound left by the arrow. He held his peace beyond that, knowing that the demigod needed time to recharge the dome before it could be turned to healing. His own wand was a minor trinket in comparison to what the Forsaken could do, and there was no point in causing himself further discomfort to retrieve it when simply waiting patiently would result in a full restoration of the wound.

"Vi's roses," he agreed solemnly. His eyes closed as the renewing energy washed over him and he sighed softly. It was the only sign of his relief before he carefully rolled rotated his own shoulder to ensure that all had healed properly back into place. "I have only read and heard of them," he admitted freely. "I have not seen one before. But the only place the records mention finding them is here. When we have time, I intend to search each area of the Greatwood." Luckily the Symphony provided access to the entire forest for merfolk like himself.

"Has Vi ever spoken of them?" There were few he could ask such a question of. In fact, there really was only one man in all of Caido, and luckily he was right here.

Messages In This Thread
aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 02-23-2024, 05:38 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Hadama - 02-26-2024, 03:01 AM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 02-27-2024, 05:06 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Hadama - 03-01-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 03-01-2024, 05:32 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Hadama - 03-01-2024, 09:07 PM
RE: aftermath of the downpour - by Noah - 03-11-2024, 09:23 PM