not much but it's home
Noah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
"I am afraid I would have a total black thumb." He laughed. He wondered if he would have been someone more apt to farming and tending to the land if he had been born somewhere other than Halo. He appreciated nature and the way it changed and how it interacted with human lives, but his way of doing that was through hunting.  Studying game and the patterns of animals and then harvesting was how he learned about the world, how he contributed to society, how he lived his life.

He nodded, following her. "I have no interest in politics, so long as it doesn't interfere with the things I am interested in." In Halo, there was not much interference--at least, at this point. He imagined that would change as the very world he knew changed. As of now, however, he had no qualm with how the government was working itself through the changes.

Noah stepped further into the classroom, taking everything in. "There is a magic school in Halo, but I have no part in it. I'm an attuned, so I don't have any need. But a medical college...now that's something anyone could learn about, huh?" He thought out loud, looking at Phoebe as he set his hand on the back of a chair.

noah olson

Messages In This Thread
not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 03-30-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 03-30-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 03-30-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 03-30-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 03-30-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 03-31-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Phoebe - 04-04-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: not much but it's home - by Noah - 04-04-2020, 08:51 PM