I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE}
For Vai~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
I can't see much of the future
Unless we find out what's to blame, what a shame
Not at all and not exactly were two incredibly different answers to the question he’d asked, a fact that does absolutely nothing to inspire confidence in Nate. Granted, he isn’t sure how he’s going to feel about the answer, regardless of what it is, but having some part of the equation nailed down would do some good all over. As she explained further though, the only feeing that settled over him was a squirming shame, borne of being too suspicious, too paranoid.

”No, I... I wouldn’t mind being checked up on, probably, I just don’t want it put on you, you know?” As far as attempts to save face go, it’s weak, but Nate’s hoping to inspire a little pity, a little understanding at the moment. ”I’d be happy to give you whatever space you need to plant what you got though. Here and at the clinic.”

With embarrassment resting on his back now, Nate turns back to the roof, his initial task. ”If you were serious about helping, there’s another hammer around somewhere, and I only have the porch roof left to work on.” He doesn’t know what it is about Vai, but something about her cuts through all his bullshit, makes it sound... well, like bullshit, even before it leaves his mouth, and it sets Nate a little off balance, keeps him unsure of how exactly to reach out. ”Why uh, why’d you decide to stick around?”
And we won't be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-04-2020, 07:41 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-05-2020, 07:35 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-06-2020, 07:34 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-08-2020, 04:57 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-13-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-16-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-17-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-22-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-28-2020, 06:21 AM