[SE] The Candle and the Mirror
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

YOU SAID THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOON
IT ROSE TOO SOON
AND WE'RE DOING WHAT WE SHOULD

Jigano's reply is met with a grumpy harumph, mock indignation ripe in her voice. "I don't think it even counts if I'm not there," she replies haughtily, turning up her nose with a wicked grin. "Good thing I'm a magnanimous sort, willing to give you another opportunity to get it right -"

And suddenly her face grows serious, almond eyes steely as she stares intently at the silver-haired man. "- but if you fuck this up I promise you, a leopard can take a fox."

Another moment, and then she thaws, illuminating with mischief once again. Leaning forward, Amalia presses a cheek on Jigano's cheek before turning to respond to Rory's offer. "Ooh, ponies," the girl coos appreciatively, hands clasped together in mock delight. Again she twirls, her hand resting gently on Rory's arm as she coils behind him, stopping to put her head on his shoulder and peer at Jigano through fluttering eyes.

"You absolutely cannot share a candle." Shaking her head with a tsk'ing motion, Amalia turns her gaze back on Rory as if to say, You seeing this?

The promise of a song is interesting, though. Amalia leans closer to Rory, producing a slightly smashed roll from her bag and offering half to her friend. "I know the ponies," the girl muses, biting into the sugary treat, "But I've yet to hear one of your songs. I'll need a sample before I decide. It's the only way that's fair."

a m a l i a
You said it's life that moves too much
We're losing touch
But I'm not losing you

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The Candle and the Mirror - by Jigano - 04-18-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: [SE] The Candle and the Mirror - by Amalia - 04-24-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: [SE] The Candle and the Mirror - by Rory - 04-25-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: [SE] The Candle and the Mirror - by Jigano - 04-25-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: [SE] The Candle and the Mirror - by Amalia - 04-25-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: [SE] The Candle and the Mirror - by Rory - 04-28-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: [SE] The Candle and the Mirror - by Jigano - 04-28-2019, 03:27 PM