the future's blurry, but the past is a trap.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE

The cheetah’s thoughts slipped into her own, and she had to remind herself that other attuned couldn’t read her thoughts the way Kalt could, couldn’t read her emotions or memories. She forced herself to relax and let her tail swish lightly through the dirt, tilting her head shortly at the lithe feline. Kiki the kittycat, she mused, narrowing her eyes with a gleam of amusement.

Killian sat parallel, and she found herself wondering who he was without the spotted fur and golden eyes, how old he was, what he looked like. While in Northwind and Northaven appearances often reflected a shapechanger’s animal, here it didn’t seem to matter. Her second shift was a royal blue hummingbird, afterall.

With his question came a rough, grumbling sort of growl from Ashe’s chest, her expression nothing short of dark as she looked out the storms, then looked sidelong towards the wildwood. I really fucking want to, she muttered, her mental voice carrying a sigh. But those woods just spit people back out, and even I’m not stupid enough to charge into those storms.

Golden eyes remained on the raging weather beyond them, feeling a tug to them. Storms had always been something of a calling. Whether a personal preference or something deeper, she didn’t quite know, but storms raged in her blood regardless. Have you ventured into the woods yet? She turned her eyes over the cheetah, gaze glinting curiously. How long you been in Caido anyways?
my heart is a church of scars.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the future's blurry, but the past is a trap. - by Ashetta - 04-19-2019, 05:04 PM