the future's blurry, but the past is a trap.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE

Ashe's jaws shut, her ears pricking forward and golden eyes flashing wide in an expression of surprise. "Two weeks? I didn't realize she was still pulling people here..." They had freed the Voice - what could she still want? Or were people still falling in like some residual effect? Still, just two weeks... She remembered when they all first landed - the chaos of the Northaveners touching down at the Spire, how everything in her life changed so catastrophically in the space of a few weeks: a new home, her husband leaving her, vanishing into the woods, Kalt returning to her. Two weeks probably felt like an eternity for the cheetah.

Her face relaxed and her jaws parted with an easy pant again, tilting her head for a moment at him. "So you weren't around for the barrier," she remarked. She huffed a half-bark, something like laugh. "Consider yourself lucky to have missed that mess. Though who knows what mess this is that we've left ourselves."

She rose to all fours and shook out her jet black pelt, errant sparks she could never seem to fully rid herself of bouncing from her. Her tail swayed as she began turned herself northwards, the direction of the wildwood. "You walked the border yet kittycat?" She jerked her head for him to follow, tail wagging. "Maybe we'll find something a little more thrilling than storms who like nothing more than to taunt me." If he accompanied her, the wolf set off at an easy trot, noting (not for the first time) that it was so much easier to be around people in her furs. "Where are you from?"
my heart is a church of scars.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the future's blurry, but the past is a trap. - by Ashetta - 04-20-2019, 08:49 PM