the future's blurry, but the past is a trap.
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Killian shrugged, why the voice, or whoever had brought him here, chose to do so would be news to him. If he were to meet them, he wasn't sure whether or not to thank them, or scream.

The cheetah's head tilted when Ashe's did, one of those empathetic reflexes. Nope, but I've heard a lot about it, he replied, then gave a half smile at her comment. He felt lucky to have missed the barrier, from what he'd heard it'd been bloody. And so far nothing super concerning had happened with the Greatwood right?

Killian watched as the black wolf stood, noticing a bit of static sparking from her pelt. It seemed kind of odd, but everything here was. She asked if he'd walked the border, and in response he stood and shook out his own sunny pelt, with no sparks. Sounds good, he replied, and fell into step with her, long legs forcing him to go slower to keep pace.

Ah, the home question. Everybody always wanted to know where he was from. This had proved to be very troubling and frankly annoying when he'd first arrived, having to dredge up all the memories, the happy and the sad. Now though, he'd come to a balance with how he felt about this whole ordeal, the wound of absence beginning to scar, and now it only itched instead of burned.

I'm from a world kind of like this one, with gods and stuff. It was beautiful, the parts of it he'd been allowed to see, It was almost always sunny where I'm from, he said, with a content and thoughtful tone. He turned to look at her then and added, It wasn't like, perfect though. There were wars, and problems I think every world has.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: the future's blurry, but the past is a trap. - by Killian - 04-21-2019, 11:39 AM