Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
There was a sudden barrage of questions, all regarding the war of nations. Over the past few weeks he'd gotten far more comfortable opening up about his world, it seemed so long ago that he was in it. Instead of awaking in a foggy daze believing this world to be a dream, he was beginning to have moments, brief ones, when he'd forget that his old life wasn't just that - a dream. It was a little troubling, as he never wanted to dismiss where he came from, but it was a part of moving on. Things would begin to feel like history, instead of reality, and things would fade.

Jiao floated down rather gracefully to sit on the roots of a tree, settled as though ready for a tale. Kiki plopped himself down on the ground too, not caring about how the leaf litter would cling to his clothes, and criss crossed his legs. "So my nation was called Regne du Jour, and on my world the gods all split up the world into their own domains, so Regne du Jour is under the domain of the sun goddess Soleil," he started, with his usual hand gestures to move the tale along.

"Soleil is usually a pretty chill goddess, we aren't in nearly as many wars as some of the other nations with aggressive gods. She's powerful too, so lots of them don't mess with her. But she has a twin brother right? Named Lune? He's the moon god, and they don't get along great. Apparently because Soleil wants the night, and Lune wants the day, I don't really know it's all just god stuff," he said, pausing to see if Jiao was still interested.

"Anyway there are these two minor gods, Aube and Soir, who keep Soleil and Lune apart for the majority of the year, but every so often they're allowed to meet. Usually nothing too bad happens, but this last time it did. And of course they wanted their nations to fight it out for them, and that's how we ended up at war." He finished with a shrug, the affairs of deities had always frustrated him. If they were so powerful, why couldn't they just figure it out themselves, and not involve the people who already do so much for them?

"I didn't want to fight, at all, but I was going to have to. But you know," he said with a shrug and a gesture up towards the heavens, and whatever brought him here to Caido.

baby baby don’t be so shy
rock children hold your heads up high

Messages In This Thread
Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-20-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-20-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-22-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-23-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-28-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-29-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-30-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-30-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 05-03-2019, 04:56 PM