Fearless and Fathomless
For Vanya
Vanya Hali

Age: 35 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vanya smiled softly, her heart picking up its pace as she just looked at him for a moment. The small fire crackled softly, joining the sound of rain outside this decrepit shelter that felt so much less hollow when she had cobalt eyes to look at. Her hand was still over the side of his face, and his own hand was warm over the top of hers.

”I love you too, Ronin,” she said quietly. Something about the words held more weight than she thought they would, and she tilted her head at him, thick curls falling over her shoulder. Her smile turned crooked, and she leaned forward to kiss him again, just wanting to feel him closer. She kissed him again. And then again before she leaned back. ”Pretty sure I have for a while now. And I was such an idiot, because I was scared to love you for the stupidest reasons…”

The opinions of her family had been so thoroughly holding her back. Thinking herself some kind of whore had been holding her back. Fear that none of it meant to same to Ronin as it did to her had been holding her back. It felt silly now. Petty.

Vanya took a deep breath and her smile wavered. Her hand that was under his moved away, but she brought his hand with her. Bringing it down until she placed it over her bare stomach that was still wet with rain. His calloused hand was more steadying than she expected.

”I'd gone to the infirmary,” she started again. A smile flickered. ”I don’t know… exactly when.. maybe right before this, maybe I was on my way to see you, I don't remember..” Another deep breath as she glanced down to his hand. By the Ocean, the timing.. she looked back up at him, and she took comfort in him, that he was there. That he loved her, and that whatever she'd thought of love before was wrong, because Ronin was a different sort of love than she'd ever known before.

”I'm pregnant, Ronin. I'm going to have a baby.” The words fell from her barely above a whisper. Her thumb brushed over the top of his hand where it rested on her. ”...our baby.”

Messages In This Thread
Fearless and Fathomless - by Ronin - 11-08-2018, 01:33 AM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Vanya - 11-09-2018, 09:38 PM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Ronin - 11-10-2018, 12:05 AM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Vanya - 11-11-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Ronin - 11-12-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Vanya - 11-13-2018, 04:33 AM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Ronin - 11-14-2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Vanya - 11-16-2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Ronin - 11-16-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Vanya - 11-20-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Fearless and Fathomless - by Ronin - 11-21-2018, 06:54 PM