Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
The chase continued, Killian's paws thundered against the ground as he grew more and more fired up. Back in his world it had been this way too - when in this form he felt the animal instincts as well as his human ones. So this wasn't all foreign to him. However hunting in the forest was, and as he weaved around an elm, trying to keep sight of the swift stepping animal, he reminded himself to stick to the plains from now on.

Finally he began to close in on the elk, getting closer and closer until... it ducked behind a tree, as it did so it seemed to shift a little. Killian kept running, dismissing the slip of red hair as a trick of the eye. Ten yards or so remained when a call rang out, not exactly words but translatable to stop. It was that moment that Killian realized what he was chasing, his eyes widened. Shit! he cursed in the mental bond that attuned could hear, and scrambled to curb his momentum. In doing so he tripped and tumbled to the ground, a mess of dapples and long legs that shifted mid tumble into another mess, just of a different species.

Covered in leaf litter and dirt, and a couple nicks on his skin, Killian stood and patted down his clothes. He'd landed right on the other side of Caiside's tree, so the red haired man had gotten a good show that was for sure. Kiki turned around to face him, his curly golden brown hair undoubtedly looking as chaotic as the rest of him. Hands out apologetically, he took a few steps towards the man, "I am, so sorry. I thought you were an actual elk, I did not mean to chase you like that," he said between breaths that he was still trying to catch.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Killian - 04-25-2019, 12:30 PM