Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Simpler? Not quite, Killian tilted his head a little with a hum. "In some ways yeah definitely, but it wasn't simple," he replied with a chuckle, having too much really that he could say to even contemplate putting into words.

"You're lucky," he started, "I didn't get to travel much back on my world." This was one of the things he was very excited for in this world, all the exploring her could do. At the mention of the lore seekers Kiki was brought back to his recent thoughts, of what profession and path he wanted to pursue. He'd thought back many times to his first meeting with Jigano, the exploration they'd gone on. Now the brass ring hung at his chest, warm against his skin and polished.

"I've been thinking about maybe joining the lore seekers, gotta find something to do in this place and Jigano told me they welcome scouts." Is that what he was gonna call himself? A scout?

Killian laughed as Caiside responded to his joke, his grin widening, "Well thank you, that means a lot," he said with mock seriousness, bringing a hand to his chest. Then laughing again as Caiside told him he could clean up a bit, "You think? I look like a feral child," he added with a playful sarcasm, fluffing his hair again and watching little crunchy leaf fragments fall out.

run for the hills before they burn
listen to the sound of the world
don’t watch it turn

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Killian - 05-05-2019, 04:41 PM