shaking like the devil when she lets me go
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Caisides smile froze in place as Kiki said he was lucky, a faux airy laugh leaving him. ”I did enjoy it, but I wouldn’t call it lucky.” His words weren’t a lie, he would not be the person he was now without the ceaseless travel around his home, but... ”It was never a choice. I was welcome very few civilized places in my home.” He punctuated the words with a shrug, and an easy smile.

”You should join the Loreseekers!” Caiside encouraged, already seeing the help Killian could bring. ”Scouts are going to be needed, especially with the barrier now open. Who knows what kinds of things are hiding in the forest?”

Caiside leaned back, his hand coming up to cover his mouth in an attempt to hide his growing smile. ”Feral is a very popular look. You know, I can think of at least two cults you’d fit right into.” It was easy to joke with the younger man, Caiside found. It made no sense, but it was refreshing. If he still had a smidge of his power left, he would have asked the other man to join his band of followers.

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Caiside - 05-08-2019, 05:07 AM