shaking like the devil when she lets me go
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”My words weren’t meant to wound.” Caiside said with a smile, mirroring Killians dramatic grasping of his chest. I would have invited you to my... cult. A very high honour, I assure you.” He was blurring the line between truth and joke here, but... blurring wasn’t always a bad thing. It made it easier to look at things from every perspective.

The forest was growing ever darker around them, and while Caiside could (and would) talk with the younger man through the night, he knew better than to stay in the forest in the dark. ”Why don’t you walk me back to town?” Caiside asked, extending his arm like some noble in need of a partner at a dance.

Heading back didn’t mean Caiside intended to stop talking though, I’m fact it seemed as though the words spilled out of him more quickly when his body was in motion. ”What did you do in your world? If you didn’t travel or have monsters?”

Caiside
Stand still.
The forest knows where you are.
You must let it find you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shaking like the devil when she lets me go - by Caiside - 05-14-2019, 05:34 AM