25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"No Gods at all..perhaps it is simpler that way." Bastien mused, though he suspected had Northaven continued eventually Gods would have found their way into the society. Real or not, Gods seemed to be a part of the life experience that was nearly universal among all Outlanders he'd met.

Bastien let his fingers trail to his neck at the mention of The Voice, wondering if Ronin had noticed his transformation since the last time they had spoken. The metal moon there was almost comforting to him now that he was struggling to get The Voice to speak to him at a shrine, a reminder that she had left the mark on him because he was special, because he had been wanted.

"Stronger? So you have not finished your transformation! I am almost scared to be near you in case you become wrapped in holy flame." He illustrated this with a dramatic wave of his hand, then drank a healthy amount of wine. "Have you noticed that I have undergone my own changes? Perhaps not such a complete Ascension as you, but one nonetheless."
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 05-03-2019, 10:03 PM