25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"More so than the flames in your eyes, you mean?" Bastien asked, unable to stop the easy flirting. It was so automatic when there was candlelight and alcohol and an attractive man before him, though if it developed into anything he knew he would stop it for his relationship with Rexanna; which was an odd thing for him to know.

When had he become so...normal? Willing to commit?

Perhaps it was to do with age.

He waited with a smirk as Ronin tried to work out what was different. When he said the word 'Ascended' Bastien nodded and pointed at his teeth, a grin showing them off. "Ah, well. Lady Safrin and I had quite the argument. So I decided to go elsewhere for my Divine goals, and The Voice has given me more than I could have asked for in a much shorter time. There are...disadvantages, but so many wonderful things about it. She is much easier to speak to, as well."

Sipping at his wine, Bastien was quiet for a moment. "..I do hope Safrin and The Voice do not mind their followers mingling over a drink. I would not like to cause both of our smitings for a simple glass of wine."
Bastien
I'm every cliche, but I simply do it best

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Bastien - 05-05-2019, 10:25 AM