25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"For shame, Bastien! I would never want to ruin a marriage." Ronin said, playfully aghast as though the power he wielded was some wild and dangerous thing. It was good to talk to the artist, newly Ascended or otherwise (and was it really that new? Ronin didn't know), and he rose to his feet so he could fetch more wine and top up their glasses. "Hmm...? Northaven...? Heh, not really." He grinned. "Back there I was a simple soldier avoiding work like it was the plague. I don't know when responsibility and valour crept up on me, but it was certainly not a conscious choice."

Tipping his glass to the other man in a casual toast, Ronin took a slower sip this time - which was good, because it gave him time to look teasingly offended without choking on his wine. "I'll have you know that Remi is living with me." He smirked. "And I treat him wonderfully."

Scoffing and shaking his head, Ronin levelled his eyes on Bastien. "How are things with you, anyway? How is business?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 God-Becoming Tips You Must See To Believe! - by Ronin - 05-07-2019, 05:40 PM